Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
Ti chapter 22 . 10/20/2004
I can FINALLY leave a review! Is Sasha pregnant?
UPDATE SOON!
-Ti
glitterjewele chapter 22 . 10/20/2004
woo-hoo, lots and lots of new chapters! always a nice surprise. :) sasha and nick are just too adorable, i love them! hm . . . interesting correlation between billie and sasha's being sick soon afterwards . . . billie's not by chance working undercover, is she? *thougthful pause* lol oh you evil, evil girl, did sasha say yes when he proposed or did they just agree to date a while longer? that is NOT funny ~ tell me! ! ! hahaha. alright, well, interesting progress, looking forward to the next updates.
CrystalDusk chapter 22 . 10/20/2004
oh the suspense... you know how much i love that you update every day?
WarriorHeart chapter 22 . 10/20/2004
yeah, junk food... sure.
Desert Illusion chapter 22 . 10/20/2004
YAY! They caught him! lol! Good chapter! Update again, ok?
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 22 . 10/19/2004
Oohoohoo! How exciting. Maybe Jim will have his just deserts, or whatever. Now, update, plez...
Kezza chapter 22 . 10/19/2004
Great Chapter! Update SOON!
Mikaela chapter 22 . 10/19/2004
love the chapter :)
WarriorHeart chapter 21 . 10/19/2004
hm... I was a bit disappointed with this chapter, I wanted more details!
Limegreenqueen chapter 21 . 10/19/2004
keep writing its really good .
raine0211 chapter 21 . 10/19/2004
more more more soon. i guess i should get back to work! ~Lisa~
raine0211 chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
all i have to say is I KNEW IT about jim. he sounded shifty from the beg! anyway, i hope he's not all bad. a gray character would really add some spice, you know? ~Lisa~
raine0211 chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
I bet Jim is the one doing funny things...or maybe its even her sister! that would be some wicked cool twist!
raine0211 chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
can i have a greek god too? yum! how old are they? i'm 19...is that kosher? can i have nick. i have no problem making out with someone with an attitude. ;) Nah, we'd have to be dating. but wow he sounds great.:) ~Lisa~
raine0211 chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Haha, there goes that bit about losing the sexual attraction eh? lol! my boss sure is not paying attention to me at all! w00t! loving how you're putting a twist on a normal kind of storyline. it makes me wonder how you'll take this. ~Lisa~
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »