Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
Kezza chapter 19 . 10/16/2004
Great Chapter! Update SOON!
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 19 . 10/15/2004
I like it so far! I can't wait till I see Jim's blood either, *cackle*.
stained innocence13 chapter 18 . 10/12/2004
aw... dats real sweet! ah!... d ghost thing... kinda ruins d realness of d story but dats cool! more soon! :D
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 18 . 10/5/2004
oh wow...this is just a great and wonderful and fantastic story to read..i could barely tear my eyes away from the screen and i wish it didnt end at chapter 18...i cant believe she talks t the dead...how scary...please write mroe and mroe...
Kezza chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
Good Chapter! Update SOON!
Adders721 chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
Poor Sasha! I can't believe that ass killed her sister! I hope Sasha goes after him! Please update soon!
~adders~
WarriorHeart chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
sasha seing her sister seemed out of place for the story, but other than that i liked it.
Maha786 chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
*too lazy to long in*
Aw, that was such a cute chapter! The ending I mean. That was really sweet of Nick to say with her though.
Anyways, talking with her sister, eh? Well that was weird! but hey! Anything can happen in stories, right? Anyways, i'm in college, so i gotta run to my chem lab! UPDATE AGAIN!
CrystalDusk chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
aww how sweet. so glad you finally updating regularly again and i don't have to keep reading back! keep it up gurl!
glitterjewele chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
wa-hoo! two new chapters! you rock every single one of my socks, chica! ;P both very good, very interesting chapters, too. in the second one, though, when she sees Caro's ghost . . . are you sure Sasha can talk to ALL dead people, rather than just her sister whom she had a really close bond with? because if she *could* talk to all of them, then it might be a little harder to believe that she'd never noticed until now, hm? just some food for thought. ;) love nick. love, love, love nick. to pieces. sweeter than a lollie. hehe. ;P great work, looking forward to ze next installment!
blueangel87 chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
aw. how cute!
Reversed chapter 11 . 10/3/2004
Sweet job on the story. I'll be reading more later, but my curfew's closing in way too quickly...til next time, ja ne.
Little Mermaid chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
aw he's so super sweet! she's so not dead...liar liar pants on firee...her sister seems so wonderful (note sarcasm)
update asap
crazyangie07 chapter 17 . 10/2/2004
this is such a great story please update!
Sun Chime chapter 17 . 10/2/2004
Update after long huh? The chappies were SO short. *sniffs*, bt you'll update faster this time, won't you?
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »