Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
huimei chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hi !

daydee chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
While I love the reference to 'Hemmorhage' you made, your story falls short. The story is too fast-paced, the characters are flat and they don't seem real. I'm sure with a little editing you should he able to male this a great story
moonlitmidnight chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey...I know u have been following my story so I wanted to check out some of yours...I really like this idea...it's really cool and u did a fantastic job writing this. I was wondering if u wouldn't mind...could I use this idea and put my own little twists on it? If u want...I can fond some way to show it to u before I post it too... So could u get back to me? Cuz I have some really great ideas and I don't want to forget. Thanks!
browneyedbeauty1 chapter 29 . 8/13/2009
beautiful ending- it makes me (a selfconfessed emotionally cold over thinker and girl who is all about independance) want to cry , gush and dream of my own wedding day.

nick and sasha's story is one i'll definately remember for the rest of my life...
HelgaBertoni chapter 29 . 6/10/2009
Loved it!
Jollz chapter 29 . 3/15/2009
This was some great work! I loved it! You should at least read your chapters once before you post them, though; you have a lot of typos...anyways, continue posting new stories, I love them!
RunFree chapter 29 . 8/15/2008
Really good...
sunsetLover chapter 29 . 2/3/2008
i'm adding this to my fave story list. i'll read this later...it's 3 am here in California...i bet it would be another good story...for now, ciao!
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
] adding to fave stories list to read later.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
haha, sounds interesting :D
xjo orange chapter 29 . 7/8/2007
Great storyline and a very sweet ending!
christinaxxyo chapter 29 . 4/23/2007
Wow, I liked this story. It was really good even though it moved kinda fast. But it was still really good and I can't wait to read Billie's story. Love that as a girl's name by the way, Billie.
AJS chapter 29 . 4/5/2007
I don't get the title, but this is a cute story and Sasha & Nick are really cute together :) Yay for happy endings - I love them. It didn't really seem like they had much purpose of living together and acting as husband and wife though because it seemed like all the information that they DID find out was just through outside information and research not even done by them. The only thing that really came out of that was that Jim began to target Sasha and that Sasha & Nick finally got together :D Hehe. I guess that's okay because of the second outcome ;)

It's a good thing that Caro was already mentioning divorce. However, she cheated on him? I could kind of see that now, you know. That's why he changed and what drove him towards doing all those bad things - I can see it, though he probably already had issues with dealing with those kinds of things. But it makes sense.

Anyways, yeah. I love these kind of FBI fics :)

- Alyssa