Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
icky picky chapter 29 . 1/12/2007
this is a great story but u have a lot of typos. and you keep repeating the fact about their hatred morphing into love.
youpin chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Good story.
youpin chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Good story.
hellomoto chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
i really lie what i have read so far it is claer and weel written
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 29 . 11/6/2006
beautiful
Strangely Natural chapter 29 . 10/2/2006
This is such a touching story, lovely!
SloanePeterson chapter 18 . 9/2/2006
I love this story. It's awesome. Great job on it.
EnchantedKorean chapter 29 . 5/29/2006
good story...really nicely done...i liked it alot!
Daydreamer-angel chapter 3 . 4/29/2006
gud, gud xx
Alenor chapter 29 . 1/24/2006
heya, this was a great story. it's sad that caro died but i'm glad that jim isn't around any more. cya later.
Readers chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2005. The voting began yesterday and will go on till March 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.
spazzle-dazzle chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
ur plot line is great, and i love the idea for ur story!

the only thing is, i would work on ur grammar. there are numerous mistakes on the first chapter along. you should probably have someone proofread ur work so they can pick up on stuck u missed out on.

luv the story!-spazzle
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 29 . 11/29/2005
Wonderful! Just as good as your other stories. I can't wait to read some of your other finished stories.

~Silver
kagari chapter 29 . 10/18/2005
great story i like it a lot hope to read more stories from u xD xD
Kate chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Clues hint to Jim being abusive! I'll kill him! What if Caroline tells him that her sister is an FBI agent? I know that the bonds of sisterly love are strong, but an abused woman who just lost a child is not entirely rational. The tension is too much! Love the chapter, love your writing.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »