Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
nightlystar chapter 29 . 4/18/2005
hurry up with the story of billie. want to know about the baby.
Underestimated chapter 29 . 3/22/2005
Lovely. Alls well that ends well. Happy ends are happy!
blackbirdfly chapter 28 . 2/1/2005
wow. one word. wow. thats enough said.
crazychick88 chapter 29 . 1/29/2005
aw.. this story was so cool... i read it in a day... a little more detail and some spelling corrections will have made it better tho..
Kezza chapter 29 . 1/27/2005
Great Last Chapter!
Moosher chapter 29 . 1/24/2005
When I started reading this story I was very convinced i'd like it, but as I read along, u proved me wrong!*grinz*..I loved it! the transition from hate to love was not too fast, like alot of other slightly similar plots, and the main characters' feelings were described wonderfully. Very good! Keep up the good work! Write on!~Meme
CrystalDusk chapter 29 . 1/21/2005
aw...marriage...always end with a marriage huh? i actually thought something was going to go wrong. call me sadistic or whatever D
CrystalDusk chapter 26 . 1/21/2005
OO! evil guy! dont make nick rescue her too much...just a little? D
ErgoSchmergo chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Leave love bleeding in my hands is a song right? "memories are just where u linger...leave love bleeding in my hands, in my hands again. Don't fall away.." or something like that. Feul, good title. If you know the song, it fits pretty well.
ErgoSchmergo chapter 29 . 1/16/2005
"His blue eyes sparkled with the soft sun light coming through the windows."I love your writing. It's so beutiful. I can't wait to get started on the next one.
luvme chapter 29 . 1/13/2005
It's unbelieve how you can write so good.

i loved the story it is soo 't no how u did it.

keep it 't wait for your next story.
Megliz716 chapter 29 . 1/12/2005
This was such a great story! I loved it. I can't wait to read Billie's story!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this is good _
Just-Connie chapter 29 . 1/10/2005
omg..i feel soo sad that it ended..such a GREAT story...i was soo sad that it ended...*sigh..alright im off to reread the wholle thing! :)laters
WarriorHeart chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
can't wait for the next story. hope something happens bte billie and justin.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »