Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
shadowgirl618 chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
aw that was such a perfect ending! i loved this story! i can't wait for the other one! _

-shadowgirl618-
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
Nice, I can't wait til you update. Good story. Keep up the great work!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
I started to read this fic after you had posted the first chapter but i still couldn't wait to read more. You are such a great writer and i loved Sasha's and Nick's story. I thought it was funny when their relationship started with had ans soon grew into love. I can't wait til you post the first chapter of Billie's story. I can't wait to see the whole gang again all of them are such fun characters!

Well i guess i have said enough, except that you weill see my reviews for Billie's story1

Queen Of Laughs
picture-in-the-sand chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
What a great story. The ending was very nice and I cant wait to hear Billies Story. Good job on finishing!
unerasable words chapter 29 . 1/9/2005
Wow that was really good! I thought there'd be more action but nevertheless it was spectacular. And I loved the romance. :)
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 16 . 1/9/2005
Oh my God, her sister's dead? Does she even have any family, oh yeah, what about grandparents? Well, this is such a good story. Sorry I don't have much to say, it's late and I'm tired. Keep it up!
Limegreenqueen chapter 29 . 1/8/2005
this story was absolutely perfect. i will always love it so please continue writing stories. Now about billie's story i don't think i will read it because i can't stand sad beginings or ending and in this story they say that she lost someone i will keep updated with every thing else you writie thank you for being one of the few who actually finish thier stories on fictionpress. love, karla
bulletproof.cupid chapter 29 . 1/8/2005
Aw that was sweet! _ Hated each other in the beginning and one misson made them love each other... yup, hope you write a sequel to this. Awesome job man! _~
Desert Illusion chapter 29 . 1/8/2005
Aw! *wipes tears from eyes* That was so sweet! I knew that Sasha would ask Pete to walk her down the aisle! I knew she always regarded him as her father! Aw! Anyways, I am jumping around in you that you are going to continue this story! A sequel! YAY! That's awsome! And yes! I'm glad that you decided to start with it already, coz honestly, I would have been nagging you on and on until you actually did something about it! LOL! Hehehe! Anyways, take cre, ok? Good luck with the sequel! I'm sure it's gonna be as good as this one! )

Lots of love, -Maha.
Clueless-Patty chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
YAY! This is good for the first chappie. You got me hooked! _

-Pat
Adders721 chapter 29 . 1/8/2005
I loved your story! I am glad that Jim is out of the way and that Sasha and Nick are having a baby! Can't wait for Billie's story I was hoping you were going to do one!~adders~
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 29 . 1/8/2005
OMG! That was SUCH a beautiful story! I can't wait to read Billie's story! Is she going to be with Justin? It so seems so! I can't wait till you...eh, start Billie's story!
Just-Connie chapter 28 . 1/7/2005
she's PREGNANT? THIS IS SOO COOL! Update again soon!
sexyz-bratz chapter 28 . 1/7/2005
that was so cute when Nick found out she was pregnant. It was so sweet. Is it over or is there more chappies and an epilouge. This story is really cool.
black robin chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
I was right! She was pregnant!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »