Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
ucrchik chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
I got your link from Trusted Hearts. I thought mabe you had some more JaSam fics hidden. This story turned out great. I just wanted to say good job and keep writing.

ucrchik
shadowgirl618 chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
aw! how cute! now they're gonna be one big happy family! please update soon!

-shadowgirl618-
Limegreenqueen chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
so i was right she was pregnant! but you didn't even warnme or even confirm my suppisions. I have realised that you areon of the many authors that do not write back to your reviewers. its okay even though I am a little hurtby your rejection whimper ... whimper... (lol) is there more and epilouge or anouther chapter please post it if thier is but the thing is has the fun really ended what about the ppl that that were in business with jim are they all done with. please write more because I will really miss this story .love limegreenqueen
bulletproof.cupid chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
Hey! This is going great so far... lol Nick had awesome news to hear! Aw wonder if it's a boy or girl hmm?You're a very fast updater _ i'd love to read another chapter soon, great job on this! l8er...
Lily-007 chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
It was a really good chapter !I liked it! Great, sasha's pregnant ! But I don't know if I have to be worry about he be a man who's in sasha interest? I mean, like Nicholas.I don't know the word to say " amant " but don't mock you, I'm a french girl ! lolSo, hope read you soon!
Queen Of Laughs chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
so cute and i KNEW she was pregnant! WOOT ok great chapter and update asap!
WarriorHeart chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
Awesome. I loved the ending. It would be cool if you could kinda continue the story, but with Justin as the main character... lol, the almost sequel.

Keep writing, I love your stuff!

~WH
picture-in-the-sand chapter 28 . 1/6/2005
I just finished reading all the chapters so far of your story and its really good. Update soon!
la-locita321 chapter 28 . 1/5/2005
i hope that this chapter was NOT the last chapter! please its just starting to get even better with the romance part. AW! a baby!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 28 . 1/5/2005
Wow!Sasha was pregnant. Nick was pleased about this. Luckily Justin saved her. Wow! Justin kill Jim. How does Caroline had affair and pregnant with other man's child? Is that why Jim kill her? I think Jim was afraid to lose her. Unfortune he's dead. So the truth don't discover yet. Hurry update soon.
Desert Illusion chapter 28 . 1/5/2005
Oh yeah! This is what I wanted! I am soo glad that Jim is DEAD! No more coming back to life and all. I am soo happy that ghosts don't exist...seriously! I don't believe in them! LOL! Anyways, YAY! A wedding! Oh what a day! I love weddings! This is gonna be soo good! LOL! UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! ) -Maha.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 28 . 1/5/2005
Wondrous, absolutely wondrous! I can't wait till the wedding!
shadowgirl618 chapter 27 . 1/5/2005
wow! i like the twist! very nice. update soon!

-shadowgirl618-
Limegreenqueen chapter 27 . 1/5/2005
oh my goodness I bet he is so fine. Justin that's who i'm talking about. I know what would make this story so interesting if Justin started to like Sasha and he and Nicolas fought over her but sha can never have any romantic thoughts about Justin because that wouldn't be good. anyways that could be thier last obstacle in there love and you never wrote me back on the pregnant thing. Is she or isn't she? answer it at the top of the next chapter. And if she isn't pregannt make her pregnant for my sake it would top the story off so perfectly . love Karla
WarriorHeart chapter 27 . 1/5/2005
interesting. & thanks for that last line ; )
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »