Reviews for Leave Love Bleeding in my Hands
bulletproof.cupid chapter 27 . 1/5/2005
Phew! At least Sasha's safe _ The new guy... need some more info about him! I mean he's new and has already solve the mystery of where she was taken! He's good! Poor Nick, must have been stressed with Sasha gone. You know, no offence or anything, but I just don't like that name Sasha lol... yup that was random! But you know what I do like... this fic! Keep up the good work and update soon! l8er... _~
Queen Of Laughs chapter 27 . 1/5/2005
loved the last line and thank god that son of a bitch is finally dead and in hell where he belongs!

Cant wait for another update!
Desert Illusion chapter 27 . 1/4/2005
OMG! Wow! That was a great chapter! Such a cool way of introducing the new character! LOL! Very clever, I must admit, very smart. *smiles* Anyways, hope to see another update soon! Cannot wait for more! -Maha.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 27 . 1/4/2005
Whoo, cool. Justin Renard! WOOHOO! Can't wait til you update!
Limegreenqueen chapter 26 . 1/4/2005
Ah! I am so scared for her. And I thought she was supposed to be pregnant what happened. WE all remember in chappie 22 passage-"As soon as she shut the front door behind her, a sudden nausea swept over her stomach. Faster then she has ever ran, Sasha headed to the bathroom and threw up her breakfast and lunch. She rinsed her mouth and sat on the edge of the bathtub. "Well that was fun." " Now what was all that about if she wasn't pregnent because now it's months later and she isn't showing. any way I was looking foward to her having baby. I like babies no that I have one at 14. Love karla (keep writing) {hope my reviews aren't boring}
Queen Of Laughs chapter 26 . 1/4/2005
oh shit... Sasha's in mucho trouble! I hope Nick comes to the rescue! They are such a cute couple once they stopped fighting! I can't wait to read more about them so post another chapter asap!

Waiting for your update!

Queen of Laughs
AbusivePen chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
ah i love this story! Thumbs up 4rm me!
No Life chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
HOW IN THE WORLD DID JIM GET OUT! did you realize your chapter is centered? well anyways i love this story i can't wait for your update!
WarriorHeart chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
and what will he do with her, especially in that dress?
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
OMG! IT'S MR. PSYCHOMANIAC! This is so interesting. I can't wait until you update!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
Ah don't tell me Pete's in on this or someone else from the department! Poor Sasha... what's Jim going to do to her! o.O Update soon, l8er...
MusicalMooky chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
I'm glad that Pete didn't fire them. It's so cute how Sasha and Nick are together after all of their fighting and hatred towards each other in the beginning. Please update soon.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
Aha. Muy interesante. I hope you update soon. This is one of my favorites.
fluffykitty chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
I READ IT ALL! and i was drawn in...i kinda want a side story for Billie or something... that story just sounded too sweet! anyway! really good! update soon!
AppLEaves chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
So you finally updated! Woohoo!

Nah just kidding.

This story has alot of suspense, though. Makes me wanna just review you in every chapter to tell you to get on with the story and kick Jim in prison without the courts and stuff.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »