Reviews for Life's Subway Station
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
WoW... that's all I gotta say and that's all I need to say about this poem, just WoW...
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This is neat. It is a really cool metaphor. I love the idea of a subway station instead of a train station. It adds more I think that you wrote it the way you did. I can see why he said you were top three. lol. Keep up the great work.
Jake.
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Just as with the other train one...simply amazing.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Being alone is hard. But will the girl ever see that see is not alone, that there are those who notice her. More importantly, perhaps she can look for another train to catch. Life doesn't always send us a train, sometimes we need to find a cab. I hope you feel better soon Hawke.
-MJC
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
i know, having to log in to review is a real pain in the $$! anyways. nice poem. i like how you start on a theme and then carry it through to other poems. really nice!
the world woke up without me chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Pretty cool, dude. I liked it a fair deal. I think most everyone wants to be someplace else at one time or another. Am I right?
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This looks kind of like a look into somebody's mind, as if into your mind maybe. It's really good, and shows a feeling of abandon and confinement. When shall we ever see a bad piece of poetry from you? Probably never, so keep working!