Reviews for Jade
K chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
For the first tiƶe in a very long time, a poem made me cry. Thank you.
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
green is a good color. im dizzy.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
its a nice color.. lol... very nice rhyming and nicely written cool metaphors and decriptions.. a little weird though
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow. I find it so hard to believe you're only 13! You write better than most people I know...! Wonderful, beautiful... I really adore your style. It's so pretty! Great job, yet again! I'm very jealous of your talent!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
ja, very much like the others, same rhyme scheme. i reckon they would be good all in one series, really conentrate their power.
really liked this one, very sad, very cold, you got the feelings out there, the sympathy outa me and yeah, very good. kudos!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aww.. *tears up* That's so sad! *cries* But such a beautiful tale...! Once again such amazing imagery, Mia... it's absolutely wonderful. AS always. And I LOVE all these Absinthe inspired poems... they're just so... POETIC! And tragic and such heartwrenching tales... WRITE MORE!
IHJ chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Harsh that she's left alone when she dies, with not even the jade stone with her... :( Have to agree that it is of the same theme, plotline (so to say) of the past two poems and some lines are a bit over-used but it's a pretty descriptive poem.
Izzy J.