Reviews for Silent Tears
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow! I really loved this short story. Great job!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I liked this. Perhaps you could have described the situation more. I undertone you weren't watching this through their eyes but maybe you could have tried to create more of a drama between the two.

Overall good job!
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
AW! This is so sad and adorable! I feel horrible for the guy! I really hope he's okay because from the description of the narrator he seems horribly broken up! I loved it though! Good luck writing and with life and other stuff! LOVE THE STORY/ONE-SHOT!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
rdlove chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This is so sad... and it's true too?

Wow... that's deep...
queen-lala chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
man! what can i say? that was wrong what she did especially in PUBLIC! but you can't really judge either of them cause we don't know the whole story to it, ya know? sure it may seem like she's the ungrateful one for giving up on a guy like that, but we don't know who did what. but that was a great story even though it was sad! i love reading your work. _
Don Carlo chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Any girl that's loved by a guy like that would be one of the luckiest people in the world. Having a guy like that is a treasure that one should cherish. If that inconsiderate bitch accually saw how rare a guy like that was, she would've stayed with him much, much, much longer.

I just hope he doesn't get rejected like that again...
Karuli chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
that's so sad.
topsecret32 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
its... its really good... oh i feel so bad for him... that girl is a low life bitch. id give almost anything that i have just to have a guy love you that much... too bad she didnt realize it. i-if i were there... being silly me i'd do something. like, knock off something off the shelf or something! must help guy! must! Le gonk.
marina eyes chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
wow...that was really sad. i cant believe that she could have dropped him like that. Not many people find love these days and all. excellent piece of writing.
pooky wingz chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
aw thats so sad :( stupid girl! the guy was so sweet aw...
Fellafunk chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
How could someone do that to a another person, it's like killing him/her, but psychic. mikeharm - I really understand what you mean, but not because I have felt it, no. Because I caused it to my exx boyfriend. But I tried to help him and now his feeling better and that's make me happy. I'm always sad, when anybody I know/se is sad. I think I have had my first love. He dumped me, but I'm a person that change easy, so I wasn't sad a long time... Do you wanna know more, email me: . _ *hug*
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow, so that really happened? That must've been awkward yet powerful to actually witness that. My heart goes out to the guy, then again, like you said we don't know the girl's story, but I liked how you described everything. I dunno if I would've broken down like you did, maybe, but I would definitely have felt something. Very good, I'm almost done with all your stories! :D
noodlegirl 28 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
very cool well written
Sesdimona chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow. Poor guy.
hokulani chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
*tear* This is really sad...How could that girl say that he doesn't love her enough? She doesn't deserve him then.
You actually saw this at a store? How dare she smack him? He should have slapped her!