Reviews for These Bloody Fangs of Mine
delete my freakin account chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Cute! I read the summary for this and was already laughing. I love your sense of humor that you put into this! Hope for an update again soon!

Kchan
Rogue-of-Fortune chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This is a very interesting premise.I would love to see if you could get this published as an actual manga (or even made into an anime series)! _ This is so COOL! Keep up the good work!
Kiyume chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
I'm absolutely ecstatic that you decided to continue this story! It put a smile on my face when I saw the Chapter Alert in my mail box! So... does this mean Hiryuu lives with Kaho? Hm... He seems like a nice person!I was rereading all my comments and I saw I wrote I knew a vampire... Hee hee, one of close friends establishes her role as a vampire, but she doesn't really think she's one... (That'd be just a little creepy, don't you think?) I think she likes her drinks stirred... Shaking creates annoying little bubbles _.I'm totally looking forward to the next chapter! Review you soon!
zyryon chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
it's already been more than a year since you started this. eh... are yae gonna finish this 'r not? not ta be rude, but ya should at least write an author's note if you don't wanna. because i'm eagerly waiting for tae update.. heh.
FireBringer chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
wow. This is fun. I like the characters mongos - which means lots, in my weird use of shortening and mixing words. Don't ask. I love this. Its original and funny. w00t. Go you!
liv-star chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Yes! This is the best story ever! Hehe...well, it's the first fun one I've read in ages...
Maruhanabachi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hello Kitzo, I'd just like to inform you that you are my new favoritest writer for the moment and that . . . well . . . YOU ROCK! I seriously love your writing very much so. I just finished, 'Project Goddess' and now, 'These Bloody Fangs Of Mine.' Both stories, in my opinion, are very well written and have a lot of character. I really enjoyed your kind of humor in the stories. I ADORED 'Project Goddess' and I predict the same with "These Bloody Fangs Of Mine.' If you'd only update . . . If you have a single kind bone in your body YOU WILL UPDATE, and quickly, please. Just letting you know you have a new worshipper. Great job so far, so keep it up! *blows kisses* Ja matta ne!
Minchi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Lol. I totally love this story. I hope you update soon.~Minchi
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This was incredibly funny and entertaining. You should split it up in chapters though- but I can't really say anything. you're definitely a great writer-keep it up!-Yin
MOONSHADOW3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
wow, i mean wow, this story you wrote is like really good! you should write some more and i love the humor in it.
MiyuNoMegami3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wow! This is a really great story! Please update soon! I think it is really funny and it has a nice touch of suspense! I think that you are a really wonderful writer and your writing style is awesome! Please continue!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Brillant work ! Just brillant.

~ Noelle ~
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
hmm...i must say that i really loved your story! i'm real glad i clikced on it! *was intrigued by the tofu* yep. thank you also for reviewing my story spry. i'll try to email you later about that...but that was an awesoem fic! i love how you broke the sterotype of vampires. and your format was aweseome!
and of course the tofu.
something kinda creepy though...(i guess)...this morning when i was driving to school at like 5:30 (failed a math testretake), it was really dark still anad i saw this girl standing at a bus stop with her hand in her bag like she was getting something out. 0 pepper spray? wow. your stories coming to life! i suppose i should watch out for tofu then...
Kali Akotor chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Very interesting and all... though I am still a bit peeved at you for your lack of updates.. but congradulations on school almost being over.
Its an interesting plot that you have there, very, but i just cant seem to understand how she can go from half dead to being a vampier out of the blue. but then again, thats your wonderful style of writing that makes compleet scense to us that are metaly insane, therefore make the best stories, like you there. and well, thats all that i can come up for at the moment, but please continue to update your wonderful stories that you seem to write!
fragmented blue chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow. This is one VERY long chapter. However, I enjoyed it immensely. Your sense of humor always makes me laugh, and since vampires are a subject of interset to me, having them portrayed in a different light is always fun. Can't wait to see more!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »