Reviews for These Bloody Fangs of Mine
Miss Katherine chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hello! ] Just thought I'd pop in and take a looksy at your story! The story premise is very interesting. It was a good move to have three of the main characters appear in the first chapter...that helps the readers recognize them much more easily in the next chapters. Humor is good. (Heh heh...allgeric to sun block. Classic.)
I've got one bit of CC for you, though, my dear...sometimes, when I read your writing, it feels like you're just blabbing to fill up space. The reader should never think this; make every word count. (Then again, that's just me.) Advice: Tighten up on the wording. Make the meanings and purpose clear. If the sentence/word doesn't need to be there, throw it out. Other than that, great first chapter and good luck with the story!
Daeani chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wow. I love this story! Can't wait 'til the next chapter! _
stellarr chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
absolutely great start..hilarious like always...can't wait to read more! and as always, excellent writing..waiting anxiously for next update!
..stellarr..
Canni Souda chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
this is really good so far! ya gotta update soon -
aoisakura chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
hiya, Kit! vampires are fun, en't they? _ *visualizes Lsetat and/or Armand...* heh heh heh...
ehem... anyway... as usual- GREAT STUFF! You and Chippie-chan are always fun to read. and your heriones (is that the rigtht one? O.o hope so... *sweatdrops*) are alwasys exciting *read as: crazy but in that uber-entertaining way*
i hope you continue!
-aoi s.
dinkydaelf chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Definitely interesting. I love vampire stories so I'll definitely be keeping up with this. Will this take as long to update as PG? Considering the past update, I hope not but I will never get angry at a long wait period, remember that! _ I'm a nice little reader...nice reader...*goes off mumbling to self*
*dances*
Dinky.
Suki Arashi chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hey this is really good! i can't believe you're writing another one, I love your stories! Keep them coming!
She Who Floats chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Ah! Brilliant! What kind of crazy talent is this? I laughed, I cried, I nearly pissed myself giggling. And I never giggle. -_- Look what you've done.
So glad to see a change on the genre. Usually all vamp fics are angsty and dark and melodramatic, but you've managed to capture the light-hearted side to sucking blood and being immortal. Um... vamps are immortal right? Because you seem to be rewriting the basics of vampire-kind. That's not bad it's just... interesting.
Can't wait to see what goes on with Omeki Kaho. You're a good writer and I'm sure this fic wil be more than 'worthwhile'. Great work. NOW UPDATE!
The Alien from Uranus chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hey, you're writing another one of those interesting little stories. I like where this one's going. First, she fries tofu; then, she becomes a vampire. A rare (and quite hilarious) combinate, I must say. But please, for the love of chocolate, don't let this story take too much time away from your other story. I wanna see the end to it before you're done. 'Cause I know some lousey author's tend to stop writing on their stories when they're only halfway through... but I'm sure you won't do that to all your loving fans! _ (I know some of them own sharp, pointy objects.)
~Straight from Uranus~
ARPO chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I know! 'Can't wait for school to let out. This fic is once again a great one. You have a knack for writing in this POV, I can tell. _ How do you make your characters so interesting? I mean I've never read a first chapter where I've been intrigued, shocked, amused and actually learned important facts about the character all at the same tme. TERRIFIC! Write more! NOW! NOW! NOW! -_-;
hummer chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aw.. how cute! Err.. sorry.. I have a rather twisted definition of certain words.. for example, cute, funny, fun, cool... most of the time, the latter three words equals to violence... but anyway, love yo story lots! ~mua~
Noriku chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
OH. AH. A new fic from my favourite authoress! Awesome! At first I was a little worried that it would turn out kinda cliche and stuff like a lot of other vampire fics out there, but I shouldn't of doubted you. This rocks! You are such a good writer and I really love the way you connected the beginning and end together. Where do you come up with your ideas?
A vampire fic done kitami style. Life doesn't get any better than this! _ Update VERY soon!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like this story and your character. She's got quite a life and a sense of humor. I can so picture someone like her being in a manga. I do hope you continue more with this. I'll try to read your other story soon. Keep on writing
~CT
lynx wings chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Quite funny. I love how you get the stream-of-consciousness narraration style. Ooh, big fancy words.
Erika Dejongh chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
hi...i know u just reviewed my story...and well the part u put in with Alex and Zauque wasnt really supposed to be comical but it can be percieved either way i guess, and i thought ur name looked familier so i decided to check some of ur stuff out...so here we go...(im such a copier for doing this but oh well!~.~)
Death by sunlight, crosses, garlic - Garlic? Honestly now, what would a touch of garlic do to a vampire? Bad-breath 'em to death?
Ah, but the 'wooden-stake-through-the-heart' thing, now that has some truth to it. But then again, how many living creatures do you know that can have some pointy object shoved through it's main organ and NOT die, hn?
i read this and thought wow thats pretty smart...while at the same time thinking...has this person read Cirque Du Freak too? but anyway i thought it was really good...LONG LIVE THE VAMPIRE!MUHAHAHAHAHA!
erika ~.~