Reviews for These Bloody Fangs of Mine
Love and Shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
well that's pretty good. i read it all thorough while the internet is running (which is not a good thing). have you been watching anime lately? ehehehe... this is really good it's definitely going on my favorites list.
~*~L&S
Kiyume chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Wow... oh my gosh, this fic is so good! First chapters are rarely this compelling, but you must be special... continue, please, please! Don't abandon this fic, cuz it has so much potential! I love it and it must go on SOON! And one of my lunch friends is a vampire, and is much different from the stereotypical vampire. I'm glad at least one of our ignorant kind has acknowledged that! Yeah!
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Another story? Hey, I happen to think that the black cape is cool with the whole vampire image… and why of all the things in the world Tofu? Just curious… have you been dreaming about tofu? There is nothing bad about being a murderer! I mean the person must’ve deserved it… no I haven’t murdered anyone if you are going to ask. Just feeling kind of homicidal at the moment *cough*no updates*cough* moving along… waiting for the next chapter… you better update faster~ or I shall send pink tofu eating monkeys after you go that?
- Jess-chan
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
*stares at fic* *squeals likea schoolgirl, which she is so I guess squeals would work* Hehe, wow. You have a knack for writing those interesting stories with interesting characters that I just cannot stop reading! Not to mention this is a twist to a genre that is done too much and way too seriously. Not to mention that I like Omeki and her statements of "My name is Omeki Kahou and _" They're neat and bring the point home.
You must update this one son! It's so fresh and neat and I wanna see how she becomes a vampire!
And I want the next chappie for PG as well, so you'd better get that up too!
hehehe, no, I don't demand the impossible, not at all. I think my demands rather reasonable, don't you?
Evil situations are the best
*sniggers*
kat
Emerarudo chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Gah! You started a new story! Awesome, although the protagonist reminds me a little of Mirei. Not that that's bad, cause your writing is SO INCREDIBLY WACKY. Wacky is good, wacky is amusing. Love this so far, can't wait to see how Kaho handles being a vampire. Hiryuu sounds like a bish to me. Yukito too, except more evil. Update this AND Project Goddess soon too, okay? _
elmer25 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow. Very funny. You speak french? *blinks* Interesting take you have here on the vampires. Most of the ones I've read were all dark and angsty. This is a nice, funny, hilarious change. You gots talent.
Chibi Emi-Kura-Maro chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
It's really good! Keep writing more!
seilann chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Heheh, we get out in less than two weeks...
Seriously though, interesting start. At first the attitude seemed just a bit like Mirei's, but only for a little while.
And may I just add that you are the best humor writer I've seen in a good while?
I hope you continue! But if you start neglecting PG over this, I'll have to hurt you!
'Til next time,
~Chippie
The Last Cynic chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Not bad. Not bad at all. You definitely have a talent for humor. Were I a laugh out loud kinda guy, I would be doing so. If I might make ONE tiny suggestion:
Maybe adding a little seriousness would inrease the..credibility...of the work. But thats only if you care about such things.
Overall, a good job. Keep writing.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4