Reviews for wired
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I love this poem, it describes the city so well, any city. I love the lines "while you were/waiting for god/to fall/your grandchildren/picked up the halos/and ran."
sunkist deathmints chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I read this poem a long time ago and loved it but I didn't review because... I couldn't think of what to say, basically. Besides, "I love it," I mean. Anyway my friend, he's really picky about anything that has to do with art. Movies, music, literature. It's not really that he's picky as much as he knows what he likes and he's a huge purist. I've always been afraid to show him my stuff because of it, but I showed him this the first time he read it and he loved it. So. Think of this as two sets of thumbs up in one review if you can.
(I love it.)
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I don't necessarily understand all of it, but who cares!, since is describing something weird anyway. But no I love this. 'svery intriguing throughout. I really like the phrases you came up with and the word choice. The imagery was excellent, if vague-but that's why I liked it. I especially liked the first and last stanzas.
Now what do you mean by Bohemian playgorounds? I didn't get that but I loved it just for the sounds sake. Anyway, like I said, loved it; a solid, somewhat-abstract poem.
AnelizRei