Reviews for Winds May Turn
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
perfect.
and just that.
Capitana chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This is really pretty. I liked it a lot. There are a couple of places where the flow is kinda broken up, but it doesn't take away from the over all feeling of the poem. good job.
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Wow! I really liked that one! If I may say so, the thing I loved so MUCH about this poem was that you incorporated rhyme without forcing it. FORCED RHYME IS THE WORST AND EVERYONE DOES IT SO OFTEN! But no! yours was BEAUTIFUL. I love rhyme when its used as it was in your poem.
Ok. I'm done with my rave on the rhyme. Content: again, beautiful. Simply put, yet elaborated the proper amount. (wow, bad grammar; I hope you still got that!) Anyway, um...let's see...do I have any criticisms? Not really. A couple of lines seem like they don't have quite enough syllables, but oddly, that didn't really disrupt the flow of the poem considerably. For example, you might replace "My heart of black turned to gold/'Cause of seeing through your soul" with "My heart of black has turned to gold/Because I've seen inside your soul". The meter just works better in the 2nd. (But that's just my opinion! Don't change it if you don't like my suggestions!) Ok, well, I've probly said enough...well done!