Reviews for Free Blue
C. Earnshaw chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
Heya. I just revisited the site for the first time in ages, and I re-read this. It's wonderful as ever :)
C. Earnshaw chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Continue! Please!
Seashah chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
Haha! That was amusing and refreshing. The turning serious caught me off guard and put more impact on his words, but it was still a brief and lighthearted sceen. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see where the storyline goes.
Schizo-Gerbilgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow, I love this story its great! will you update it more or is it finished? anyways I also like your poems as well, your a great writer. And now that I know you liked my story Ill have a reason to keep writing it. :)
Tiger SilverWing chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
You have such an admirable talent. You can describe whatever you want as if you had seen it with your own eyes. Absolutely beautiful.
Seashah chapter 6 . 5/28/2004
That was wonderful! Sad...yes. But wonderful! I will DEVINATELY be keeping an eye on this one. Keep writing!
Seashah chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
Okay, there are parts where it could have been writen better. There were tenses you used wrong. But...IT SO TOTTALY ROCKED! You should definately keep writing, and don't mind if I keep reviewing. I never envisioned Mary as a blonde, but whatever works for you. I seriously liked it though and am waiting for more.
eggsbenni221 chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
I am continualy amazed by your talent. This seems like a wonderful story, and I love the way you make Heaven seem so homelike. I think that's something that people will like as Heaven is a concept that many people don't understand.
eggsbenni221 chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
OH, this is so lovely. A beautiful story. Your writing is inspiring. It makes me want to write more.
eggsbenni221 chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
This is excellent! You must have an amazing imagination. Write more please!
kijochan chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Wow, wonderfully written story so far. I really like the mood you set for this story. I'm quite captivated by it, to say the least. Wonder what it's like to be an angel - you know, no just being one since forever, but turned into one, must be heck of an experience. Anyway, yep, please! Do write more, am already liking it! _ - kijochan, who's teensy-weensy hyper at the moment XP
PS: oh, consequently, you've made such a very very beautiful choice for a penname! can't help not mentioning that. hehe. Good luck in all your work! )