Reviews for Finding Freedom
Estelin chapter 17 . 4/12/2007
this story was great. keep up the good work.
Jessie My Love chapter 17 . 6/17/2004
Wow i mean...WOW
!
you are a telented writer serously no joke whatsoever, and gohs you have a lot of ficcys. Good story. Hey can you please do me a favor and read my story pretty please Bbye
*Me
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 17 . 5/31/2004
Aw, yay, that's good. Nice to end on a note of hope there. It's a pity Urbegit couldn't get himself sorted, but then i suppose it takes more than an instant to change a lifetime of belief.
Hm. Wasn't that deep. :P Well, congratulations. I've really enjoyed reading this story.
Keep writing!
DarkSorceress chapter 17 . 5/30/2004
A good thing that I checked back to make sure that it had actually ended. Such a cute ending. A baby. Anyways, I hope you start a new story soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 16 . 5/29/2004
I guess that it is over now. Oh well.
I dont like the idea of urbegit spreading hatred, but honestly, what were the Pektinti doing all that time. I dont know. But, I liked Urbegit the best out of all of the characters, Tygrem was second place. Siarame was a bit too weak for my liking, no offense. Maybe it is cuz I dont tend to get along with girls like her in real life, I dunno.
I know that I am in no position to say this, since you are a much better writer than me and all. I liked the whole idea of this story, but I think that your other three stories were better. Maybe it is cuz I really liked the protagonist in those ones...I dunno.
Anyways, looking forward to your next story. I will check now to see if you have posted it, and if not, I will check tommorow. ttyl!
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 15 . 5/29/2004
Ohh.. she doesn't feel for Urbegit in the same way anymore... that's sad, I suppose. It would be sadder if i didn't like Tygrem, but i do... :P Her split loyalties were quite evident in this chapter. Update soon!
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 14 . 5/29/2004
Nice speech by Tygrem there, though i would have liked to see more description of the stadium itself. Good chapter! I wonder what this urgent business is...?
DarkSorceress chapter 15 . 5/28/2004
Ahh, I wish she still liked Urbegit. *tear*. He will have to find someone else I suppose.
DarkSorceress chapter 14 . 5/27/2004
*Gasps* I think they found Urbegit!
Well, that is just my suspicion, but a whole slew of things could have happened. anyways, another excellent chapter. I cant believe you cut it off there! ugh! Cant wait for more!
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
Ah... last chapter :( Tygrem's right, tournaments often bring people together. I really do hope it works. And I know Siarame's hurt, but i understand Tygrem's reaction in a way... although i really think he should trust her a little more, I still see his point of view... Ahh.. i hate ambiguity.
Update soon! Very soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
It does sound like a good plan, but I have a feeling that comething big is going to happen there. Anyways, i will be back tommorow. Excellent chapter.
MidnightSorceress
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
This is not sounding good. Hence the title of the chapter, I suppose... that was a horrible thing to do. Relgurt was nasty, but his family didn't do anything wrong. Especially not the kid.
Only one more chapter... :(
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
Uh oh.. that confrontation wasn't good. I hope urbegit gets the message all right- interesting explanation of why he'd be climbing in through the window... :P
One thing 'loosing his hands' it's losing, not loosing. If that's a typo, ignore me, please. And i mean absolutely no offence to your story, because the writing is fantastic and extremely engaging. I'm just very very picky- i proofread some things for a friend, so i have to be, really. :P
Onwards,
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 9 . 5/26/2004
ooh... this is so difficult- i like tygrem, but i don't want to like him because i like urbegit! damn you, omnipotent author, damn you! *shakes fist*
hehe. But i'm glad they're working together. They're both smart. They'll figure something out. (i hope.)
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
YAY! He's not dead! :D :D Aww... they're so sweet! *huggles* Phew. I perhaps may consider forgiving the author for the trauma of the last few passages... perhaps...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »