Reviews for Petroleum
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
amazing. can't even type what else i want to say besides this gorgeous. appeals to every sense. favorited.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Well painted images and moods—easy to taste and sense the feelings. Well done. ¿Haven't heard from the cold north—any new work? m
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Amazing! I love your use of colours and metaphors in this piece. Imagery - stunning, as always! There is a myriad of great lines in this, but I'd have to say that the first set of parenthesized (it was great how both of those sections rhymed! It was a great contrast for the rest of the poem) line and the last two lines of the poem really stood outt!
~ CoolBeans18s
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
*smiles* nicely done, I think you're very talented. Have you ever read "brave new world" by Aldous Huxley? This poem kind of reminds me of it.. interesting metaphors and such that you use, your poems are really effective.. and affective lol P Nice.
Jenna xx
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I love your use of color... It really makes for some great imagery.
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
*takes a towel to dry off*
okay, the shaking tree and lightning blossoms- the whole poem is great, but that just stood out as gorgeous.
CowGirl1987x2006 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
i like it... kinda weird in someways.. but i don't read this type of poetry that much... so i say it was Good
CowGirl