Reviews for Deity
Azzalli chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
i was going to say that this poem reminds me so much of what i have written about death, then i hit the last line and i see that it is a poem about death. it's moving in a way that i rarely experience when reading other's writing. i've been enthralled by it, the imagery you created, it's amazing- margaret
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I can just feel the bitterness surrounding this... not exactly sure what it is addressing, but those are the best poems-where they leave you guessing. Great work. When I have this funny little thing called time, I will definitely read more of your works.
Grey Mitten chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
yeah i agree with arbysauce93. i was confused until the last stanza but that made it better. o death is so creepy. :D:D
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hello.

Haven't seen anything of yours in awhile. This one is good. Very poignant and moving you know, its interesting and pointed, and in a way harsh.
Loved the tone of the piec because it had such a great pace and rhythm to go with it. I enjoyed the emphasis with the one word lines.
Oh, and such lovely sensory details in the second stanza. Very effective, and powerful. In fact, great imagery.
The repetition of squeeze was wonderfully effective as well. )
I loved this, and the ending took me away. Wow. Just wow.

~Shadafakup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
wow. This is deep. I love the last two lines. It's nice to read this poem because until the very end of the second atnza I wasn't sure where it was going. Great job and keep up the good work!