Reviews for I Lost Myself Following You
LunarTranquility chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great job on this poem! I give you an A! But there was on epart that I wasn't sure of. Was 'youendandIbegin' supposed to be like that?
The Simple chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Awesome! So far, this is the best love poem I've ever read on . Reminds me of how I feel for one girl right now. This is so great! Great job, man. (goes to fave stories list and checks box).
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
In the music biz, there is something called a "money note"; that last note of a song that is stretched out and usually rather high. That last note is usually what determines how much a singer will make. But you probably know that already. Anyway, that last line was the "money note" of the poem. It completely raised my opinion, which was already pretty up there. Excellent.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
very interesting. i likes. ...tired of hearing me say that yet? it's about all i say. but it's a good thing!

and on a brighter note, that makes 15 reviews for this poem! ::is very proud of herself for helping you accomplish at least one small part of your fp goal::

and now i must go do dishes and write an essay. fare thee well! maybe i'll come read more later
Don't Wake Up chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
hmm, pretty good
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
An exceptionally beautiful piece... The repetition and short line lengths really helped to punch the burst of emotion through. Sad... incredibly well described.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Beautiful, captivating, enthralling, intriguing, truthful, evocative... all perfect to describe this poem. You've done an excellent job with this one.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Now my question is does she know that you felt for her in such way? If she doesn't than that is to bad, because the way you described your love to her here...made it almost seem like you are trying to define love in your own words. Beautiful work!
Tascha
aiur chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
usually i don't browse the song section of poetry, but i got bored so i decided to try it. and your pen name was the first i found. you write a lot of songs S. you're very talented. i'm really impressed with how you seem to be able to write songs for others. though maybe i shouldn't be. though ... iono what i'm trying to say. anyways, this was a beautiful piece of work. i loved the title, though i don't think there was much from that in the song itself. it was still really good, though. kudos to you for trying to do your part in the world P
k8
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow, that's very beautiful. you really show the feeling of being in love but not really wanting to be. _ i love this poem, even tho it reminds me of my x-boyfrend... it's still a beautiful poem! good job and keep writing!
Rikku
melissa h chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
you know how i feel about this poem, Matthew. I just wanted to see it on FP. It still gives me chills every time I read it! I'm also still so grateful for your gift.
xoxo- melissa
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
aw. You're such a wonderful writer of love poems..well of any poem for that matter. A sheer master. I like the diction from your normal long, angsty poems. Very well done Matthew.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
hello king of repetitions! lol you're really talented with them! ok so yet again an astounding poem, and the title is so good..
review me if you're free!
summerdazed
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is very heartfelt. I'm sure this hits home to many as I can relate. There always seems to be that one that has a piece of your heart, you wonder if its you that lets them keep it. I always like repetition, I use it myself to drive a certain point across. sad but a nice piece.
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is wonderful. I'm going through this to an extent at the moment, and it really speaks, connects to me. Just wondering, is the line "Finding where youendandIbegin" supposed to be like that? I'm not sure... *is confuzzled*
anyway it's a beautiful work, congrats
Karasu
p.s. i'm faving it, yay! _