Reviews for The Contract
misfit7 chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
eh i love lure!
Snow Tears chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
This is really good. And I personally like when she talks to him so there! lol Update soon - have more in the next chapter about him.
sara
Shayley Rain chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Very good chapter. So, is this going to be a love/hate? Well, get to the love soon!
*Shale*
xillbeyourcupid chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
yayy for another good chapter! and thx for reading/reviewing one of my stories! i love the name u made for him-Lure...it goes very well with his personality! i cant wait till the next chapter! please update soon! .
Soumyanee chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Wow, I have got to say that this story is well written! I really like the plot, and Lure sounds oh-so-mysterious! I love guys like that!
Please update soon, and this is going to moi favs!
Chocoholic!
rukki chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
whoa is lure a ghost. I read those stories before. when the main character thinks that there is someone there but it is actually a ghost. Its like whoa! Anyway, the summary seems very interesting it totally lured me in. lolz. Lure. What a name. When you said that he kinda looked like a wolf. I thought you are gonna have an archetypal name like romulus or something that connotes wolf and build a character around his wolfish masculine character. well i do hope you write more. is this one of those "i'll make you popular...if you do something for me" kind of things. ? Or Something more important than popular. Like the process the protaganist goes through leads to self discovery? but this is still a romance story isn't it...anyway do email me if you want to.
xillbeyourcupid chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
w00h00! i really like this chapter...Lure sounds...mysterious! _~ i cant wait to read what happens next please update soon!
xillbeyourcupid chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
oh i like this story already! though i feel REALLY bad for Katlyn! I cant wait to hear what happens next so please update! Also if you ever have time please read one of my stories and lemme know what you think _
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Hey,
Interesting plot. Update soon!
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I really like this story, more soon!
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120