Reviews for The Contract
sherbetsi chapter 29 . 11/19/2010
Yay! Already on TWA. This is a blessing i am really looking forward to :D

Sian x
We Used To Wait chapter 29 . 11/18/2010
Maybe it's just me... but I totally failed at this TWA 'signing up' process. I shall try again later.
dimethylmercury chapter 29 . 11/18/2010
Can I say *FLAILFLAILFLAIL*.

This has made my day. Seriously. (:
iammisspedia chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
and I was hoping to read this but it's gone.

sighs.
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love you work so much. How you wrote so grippingly and well when you were THIRTEEN will always amaze me. I absolutely loved this story, it was my first FictionPress story and is what lured me to FictionPress at all in the first place. The quality, intensity, and creativity of your writing is just... amazing.

I hope SO badly that someday you will repost these stories, I know plagarism is devestating, and I respect your decision. But I selfishly hope that someday you just... put them back up! :( Or put them on another site your more comfortable with? Perhaps a livejournal with privacy settings? I doubt it highly, but if you ever feel like emailing me your stories so i can read them I'd PM my address to you and I'd love you even more than I do now, haha! (I would never plagarize. But I don't really think you'd ever email them to anyone anyway. Just trying anything to read your work again...)

And if you ever get published, which you WILL if you ever try to because your writing is beyond amazing, I really can't accurately describe it with words, then PLEASE tell us on FictionPress. I'd rush out and buy 20 copies and force everyone I know to read them (and keep like ten for myself, ha), because everyone deserves to read your absolutely amazing writing! I'm really not kidding, I would buy it for sure and turn all my friends into major fans as well!

PLEASE RECONSIDER. Another site? Repost them? Sell them? ANYTHING! Please!
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
umm im a little confused about the plot...um im not saying its bad or anything i think its really good but i realy dont understand the plot of the story
Aarosha chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
The only good het horror I've come across...

And it's removed.

My face was more or less similar to this: T_T and D':

I understand why you'd do it, and I respect that choice.

It is pretty damn infuriating when people have no mind of their own to create their own bloody stories.

*sigh*

I really hope you get your revenge.

And get a publishing gig.

StoryTeller1993 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I am truly DEVISTATED that you had to remove your story. The Contract, was by far my favorite story on fictionpress, I just recently re-found your story to read it again and it was gone. I've been reading short stories on this web site for over two years and none can compair to your stories, I can remeber staying up till one in the morning reading your chapters and I REALLY hope that one day you could re-post your story or maybe post it on another web site that you would feel more comfortable with. Please.
Twitdit chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
WHAT THE HECK? Come on man! i got REALLY into this story! It was so frickin AWESOME! And now you're just gonna leave me hangin? :'( I hope you put the rest of the story back up at some point because i REALLY want to find out what happens!
AnimeNekoPrincess chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i love love love your stories, i wish there was some way i could read this story again it was my favorite of all the stories i found on this site... i hope you do get the chance to publish this along with the sequal, at the least...
Trishcbury chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
kind of depressing, but i like it.
SK chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
Aww... this just really sucks. All (and I mean ALL) of my favourite stories have been taken down from this site and I've been a reader for over 3 years now. This was actually the first story that I read too. I really do hope I'll find some of them published one day. Good luck with getting this published!
Arisa chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This story brought me to tears because it reminded me when I was tormented by a boy everyday at school. I'm completley awed.

You made it seem so real that for a moment I imagined myself as Kat. She's strong and everything I want to be.

Thank you.
snowmyth chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
hey what the heck is happening around here? why are all the good stories being removed? i'm new here.
I'm-The-Weird-Girl chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
it was a really cool story so far

but why have the chapters suddenly gotten so short?
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »