Reviews for The Contract
Ponder000 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
OH i see now )
Ponder000 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Who are you?” I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows slightly when he began fingering the low collar of his shirt. My gaze involuntarily flickered onto his chest, where I could see some of the skin of his chest. He chuckled softly and leaned forwards on the stool, resting his elbows on the table and cocking his head to the side. I watched as the hair that fell over his eyes shifted to the side on a slant as he did this. While he grinned at me, I noticed he looked sort of. . . wolfish.

from about here, i knew he was imaginary. She does have a hyperactive imagination, but does that mean she can turn so easily into a schizo?
AquaGhost chapter 28 . 4/15/2009
I LOVED the story! I'm going to add it as one of my favs. Good work!
quacko chapter 28 . 4/6/2009
that was so disturbing. my first time reading a horror story (except dracula). wow it was awesome but im gonna be getting nightmares for next few days.
maxineee chapter 29 . 3/20/2009
god, i loved that. it was so freaking captivating and yet so...psychotic. lol. i loved it. lure was so freaking awesome! he was crazy as hell, but damn. i just...loved his character. haha. man...that was cool.
silver shaft chapter 28 . 3/2/2009
whoa that was insane. quick read but i liked it a lot! on to the next one...
silver shaft chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
nice! i like it. and for some reason i really like matt...sigh it's always the jerks who attract us :).

i'm planning on reading the rest soon...it snowed a bunch today so i'm hoping that tomorrow we'll have a snow day. but i'm really interested to see where this goes!
Caroline Viteri chapter 29 . 2/16/2009
Oh haha, it was just a note. _ Oh well, on to The Contract II!
Caroline Viteri chapter 28 . 2/16/2009
OMG! I can't believe it! A mental institute? Amanda's DEAD? I can't believe Katlyn tried to kill Lure. I can't believe Lure possessed her and made her kill Amanda. Wow, what a surprise ending! But there's one more chapter! I wonder what it says. Omg, I have to see wat happens next. o_o
Caroline Viteri chapter 26 . 2/16/2009
Omg Lure is so sexy. w Poor Tommy, I thought he was gonna die! Good thing Lure's human side got in the way of that. I was actually glad when Matt died. Katlyn was better off without him anyway. I don't know why she would even want to revive him. Yeah... I love Lure's possessiveness over Katlyn.
Caroline Viteri chapter 24 . 2/15/2009
Nicee! Lure sure knows how to fluster Katlyn. He was molesting her, while her mom was outside waiting for her. I wish I was Katlyn... Oh it sounds weird, me wishing to be a fictional character. But she seems so real! Oh well. I'm going to sleep now. I've been reading this story literally ALL DAY. xD
Caroline Viteri chapter 23 . 2/15/2009
OMG! Lure is human! This is amazing! I knew Katlyn couldn't resist him for long! ;] Aww, I wanted to see them fuck... Does that sound weird? o.o'' Yeah well, whatever. xD Omg, I can't believe I'm almost done with The Contract I and i only just started today. xD I can't wait to see what happens! Lol, just a few more chapters...
Caroline Viteri chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Haha that was hot! Lure making Katlyn feel him up like that! xD And Omg, I can't believe Kat would still wanna revive Matt after all he's done to her! But I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what will Katlyn's last wish! Hopefully she (or Lure) don't mess this one up! I can't wait to see what will happen once Lure is finally human. xD I think I've said this before, but I'm glad I decided to read this story. The Contract is the best, most original story I've read on FP so far. :]
Caroline Viteri chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
This chapter was lovely. Lure is so perverted! I think Katlyn was smart to wish for protection against Matt. I'm starting to not like Matt. Well, I didn't like him since chapter one, but still!
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
Wow, I loved the ending. Who would of known all of this would of backfired like that to her? And he still taunts her.

Well, anyways, awesome story. Two thumbs up!
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »