Reviews for Why I Write
Kiona Medina chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
HOLY MOLY!
this is just OUT THERE WOMAN! too good to be online...should be published! this is too good! QUESTION THOUGH how has it changed who you are if writing is already part of your identity and perception of yourself and the world?
i am classic chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
nicely described, i like when people write structured *thoughts* . haha
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
entirity has 1e and 2 i's
NeWriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Beautiful essay. You described your feelings in a very artistic way which few can encounter. I liked particularly the way you used the moon as an example. I agree with you totally, except that I think you forgot to mention that as we write we indeed relish feelings but feel new ones as well. We grow in words and words grow in us. I have a favourite saying which is "Words are madness". And if you really look at it with this point of view, what you just wrote, really is a thoroughly view of a writer who has been inspired.
And writers are mad, naturally. Good luck in your future writing and never cease to glare at the moon, because when you do that - everything will be lost! :);)
Lemons Meringue chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
well put, this is really good (and by the by is going on my favorites list). Beautifully written.
LM
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
ah thats really good reflection ;)