Reviews for Blood Drops On Roses
BleedingClowns13 chapter 21 . 6/18/2004
wow...That was amazing man. I jus read the whole thing straight threw. It was really good. You have some real talent there heh.
-Mandy-
KalinaGirl chapter 21 . 6/11/2004
Your a monster! You killed Jamie, that's not cool. oh i wish we could kill Chad! good job for finishing it.
justin sowden chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
when you new person talks, you should start a new paragraph. that's the convention.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 21 . 6/7/2004
*rubs nose* He. All the library people are looking at me funny 'cause I'm trying not to cry. Poor Jamie! He never deserved that! _
Shadow Gryphon chapter 20 . 6/7/2004
Erp! No shooting Jamie! O.o!
But good on him for becoming a role model! He'll make a lot of good kinds. *nods*
Shadow Gryphon chapter 19 . 6/7/2004
_ Really? Well, I hope that you don't have an avenging bully on your trail. Otherwise, though, good dreams! Keep at 'em, and eventually I'll go to see "All I Need" in theater! _
Thanks! Besides, you're the one who wrote the story. So I'll have go bump the position of "best" over to you. Or we could share. _
Gryph
Shadow Gryphon chapter 18 . 6/7/2004
Uh-oh. Chad's pretty resentful, isn't he. *smacks Chad upside the head* Movie? As i said before, unless you have a hand in it, having your book made into a movie would suck. But since he's helping, all's ok!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 17 . 6/7/2004
_ Yay for Jamie!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
Sounds familiar, somehow? This isn't *your* story, is it?
Still good! Congrats for Jamie!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 15 . 6/6/2004
_ And why does the Jaime part sound so familiar? _ No wonder you got published!
But personally, I wouldn't want to get my stuff made into a movie. It would be awful to see the characters portrayed completely differently!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 14 . 6/6/2004
Uh-oh. Jamie's in trouble!
I hear that gangs are just as bad in those places, because even if you get moved away from one of them, another one gets you. _ Scary!
KalinaGirl chapter 13 . 6/6/2004
Hi! That is so mean what kids will do to others. this story shows a conveyed lesson that all should learn! keep it up
Shadow Gryphon chapter 13 . 6/6/2004
Poor Jamie! Chad's such a... a ... *struggles to find an appropriate, no-more than PG-rated word* an idjit! And a cruel one, at that.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Poor Jamie. Caught between conflicting emotions, without a compromise that will keep him safe. _ I pity him...
Poor Jamie...
Excellent chapter, though!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
\_/Evil people! That's just cruel!
Tough decision for Jamie. Poor guy...
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »