Reviews for An Abstract Cliche
Dawninglily chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I like the way it flowed, it worked really well. It was really great.
Dawn
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I like how you stood up to the cliche of the word cliche used in reviews (of course, I mean, I don't want to say this poem was cliche or anything, or sound cliche myself, but don't you think cliche is getting just a little cliche by now?).
OK. Sorry. I'll stop rambling and overusing words and actually review your poem. I really liked this. It had a good rhythm while adressing an important subject. It had style and confidence. I thought the order of the "cliche" words that you wrote in between your commentary was very interesting. I think if you were trying to express anything at all, it came across. (Wow that was articulate. If you can make any sense from that last sentence, kudos to you.) Anyway, good job.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
wow.. i love it. such a great poem. geez, i envy your talent! the flow is really good, and i like the subject matter. great job! this is going on my favorite's list..
eRicA
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow, that's amazing! XD I really like how it's so orignal, and how you were trying to convince someone else, but in the end.. It doesn't matter! _ Great job, I'm adding to my favorites! Keep up the nice work!