Reviews for Apocalypse
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Very nice. THe first line draws the reader in with the sand shuffling, as you put and the introduction of nature is very beautiful. But then the poem changes in the second stanza and there's a lot of references to the sky, very angsty like and it's very well done.
Jenna xx
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
this is cool, did you know that untitled is based on a dream i had? well actually i said that in the intro to it, owell. this is good, ive never been a big fan of dark and desparing poetry, but there seems to be something more to this that makes it quality.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I don't have time to check out Heather's poem, but I am curious. Anyways, this is creepy in a really odd way. I like it. The part about walking on candy clouds and Satan and Gabriel were the BEST parts in the poem. Those images were really clear and struck me the most. I'm glad I came and read this cause this is awesome!
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks very much for the review on "Fake".
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*stares* *shivers* wow, that's creepy... I feel like time stopped while I was reading this... this is INCREDIBLE, Mia, as always...it's so.. vivid.. and breathtaking.. and so captivating, as I just stared wide-eyed at the screen reading... awesome! I love that line about Satan and Gabriel... I don't know, it just made the image of the end of the world all the more powerful. How creepy would that be to be here during the apocolypse.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
wow... amazingly descriptice and creepy
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Beautiful poem, and wonderful rhyming. You have a talent for rhyming that I envy. Apocalyptic dreams are freaky. And they say that you can't die in your dreams...! Hehe. Great job, and thanks for the mention of my poem!
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is really, really good. I love the subject matter- so haunting!
rhapsodyinpurple chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow! That dream must have really had a huge impact on your life. The poem has very strong imagery, which helps the message/meaning of the poem.