Reviews for Nightfall
color.me.vegan chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Another great story!

I thought at first that there would be some romance between Challen and the girl he is going to babysit, but then Gretchen was introduced.

I like her - she's a solid character. Good work. :)

I don't usually pay attention to tiny mistakes when reading (unless I'm someone's beta) because everyone has typos. However, I noticed in an earlier chapter, when the Grandma was talking, you wrote 'sweaty' instead of 'sweety'.

Kinda funny in contex, I thought, and something to fix when you feel like it.

Update soon! :)

-V.
Lindsay Marie chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
this is a terrific story...i see that you haven't updated in a couple of months, but I hope you will soon. These are fascinating characters. Im curious to see how the babysitting thing will come out.
SnowFallingOnTheCeders chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
are you ever going to update? please do! i've been avidly watching to see if you update for a while now... im wiaitng! i love your stories so please keep writing them!
SnowFallingOnTheCeders chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
This is really a great start! please keep up writing... I've been waiting for updates on stuff for a while and I'm thrilled to see that you started this story. keep it up.
~Amy
Nicole chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Excellnet beginning, hope you'll continue soon!
MYOB chapter 4 . 7/6/2004
Dude, I like you, I like your stories, UPDATE!
Gnat10886 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
hey hun, I didn't know you were writing again! Why didn't you tell me? I missed out on this super awesome story. Not like your others aren't. But this one is NEWEST. You have some interesting and fun characters, and amazing dilogue. Kudos on a job well done. Check out some of my updates and new stuff if you get a chance, I miss hearing from you.
Gnat
ShatteredDreamer chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
im a bit confused but its a good story with a good plot line
a chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I probably would have read this story if it weren't for the formatting. I would suggest putting blank lines between your paragraphs as it is easier to read on screen.
Veiled Dicast chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
YOU'RE ALIVE! Woohoo! Alive and kicking and I could not be more happy about it! This story is very well written except, I'm slightly confused about this "Rebecca and Grandmother" Characters. It's either the girl he's supposed to meet for his little brother while he's off on the honey moon or i'm just bloody wrong. Well I'm SO GLAD you are back! Update soon! Cheers!
MandyHubbard chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Hey! good chapter...although it lacked our prince charming I love so much. haha.
So I'm intrigued about why someone would be after her, or what her father did. And where is her dad now? I hope nothing bad happened to him. And where did the scars come from? Perhaps the encounter with the bad guys?
This chapter was really well written, because you made sure to describe everything- the moonlight, the smell of pine, the way the couch reminded her of cookies...it was perfect. Well done on that! :) And I loved the scene where the lady is planting sunflowers in the moonlight! how quaint, appealing...and just ...creative. It gives this story some sort of old fashioned feel.
I can't wait to see more of Challen either! (Prety please?) Oh, and i love the creative names you always use. No "Nick" or "bob" in your stories...hehe.
Anyway, if you get the chance, check out my latest, "a country christmas" your thoughts would be appreciated and highly regarded becasue I respect your work so much! :)
Panda/Mandy.
MandyHubbard chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
wow, now this is a darn intriguing start! I didn't read the sumary so I don't know what its about...but gosh I can't wait to find out where you are going with this.
And as always, I'm already madly in love with our leading man. YOu sure know how to make them hunky. Ugh, I sound like im 12!. Seriously though...6'7? I Could go for that, cus im 5'10. Yum. Ok, cant wait for an update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Little Mermaid chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
she's um quite an interesting character. well...she certainly knows how to take care of herself.
update asap