Reviews for Train of Thought
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was good, i like the way you entertwined what you were saying and apparent thoughts
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
An interesting take on poetry. Yes thoughts are strange but are the best havens.
dainko chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
heehee. good going terra. love the title. sounds a lot like mine. oh wait. it is! haha. but at least i had an actual train. (its tina btw. and not sum crazy person.) but wonderful!
ADreamer'sCurse chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Ahh it's great! Shows how things can always be better in memories!
Whiro chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I must say Terra, I'm intrigued! It was interesting. It was aptly titled. Put a picture in my head. Kind of a refreshing idea! Muy bien!
~Whiro~
Guess what? I have like 5 new ones up! Bout darn time eh?
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Sucks? Are you kidding? That HAS to be your best poem EVER EVER EVER! *adds to favorites* It's so much fun and kind of talks about how happy times always seem better in memories than they really were, but you don't really care. I love it! This is exactly the kind of cheerful, insightful poem I really love to see. This is my favorite poem of yours. EVER. Keep writing! ~MJ
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is good, I like it a lot.
A few more examples that could maybe fit in there...
It was great in the 1950's, you could leave your front door open all night and not worry about people breaking in and stealing your tv set...
If your door was open, why would anyone want to break in? Especially when you didn't have a tv set until 1964!
And my mind has suddenly gone completely blank and I've forgotten the other thing I was going to use!
Spawny
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This was interesting. I liked it.
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
So much attention to the detail of the asthetics and layout. Deep and desciptive. I have one piece I took on mainly all about asthetics "Stop Wanting" So far I have been told it can be read in 3 different directions.