Reviews for My step Girlfriend
Cougar Draven chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Damn, yo. But it makes you wonder, don't it... I mean, when you think about it, it makes pleasing the parents of your girl a whole hell of a lot easier, right? I mean, that's from where I see it, yo. Check tha skill, yo.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Um... it's sort of like clueless, isn't it? Oh well- i thought so, and sorry if that disgusts you. That movie isn't exactly one of my favourites. But it's a good dilemma though. Hm... a good poem.
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ha ha ha, this is pretty funny. I liked it. ya know, it would be sad if that really happened to somoene...bumer.. Hey...did you get my last 2 emails? Cuz when you sent me one, you made it kinda sound like you didn't get'em. But umm...you had me crackin up throughout some of my reviews! _! 1) "LiL Angel with Wings, Dreamer to Fly " is NOT apart of my poems! lol. and 2) No "I Love My Angel" did NOT come from that poem angel...but I guess it could though...i dunno..but anyways...yea, ok this is long enough...toddles!
Dreamer to Fly
darkpaladin13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Hmm, interesting idea. But they're not blood relatives...it's not incest so isn't it okay? huh? Lol...I liked this, the originality alone carries it...and it's good good lyrics
Nearly There chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
It does make you think, doens't it? I especailly like the chourus and the ending bit of the song.
Well done!
Please feel free to check out my work, I'd appricate it greatly :D
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
nice.
I like the first part best