Reviews for My step Girlfriend
Cougar Draven chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Damn, yo. But it makes you wonder, don't it... I mean, when you think about it, it makes pleasing the parents of your girl a whole hell of a lot easier, right? I mean, that's from where I see it, yo. Check tha skill, yo.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Um... it's sort of like clueless, isn't it? Oh well- i thought so, and sorry if that disgusts you. That movie isn't exactly one of my favourites. But it's a good dilemma though. Hm... a good poem.
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ha ha ha, this is pretty funny. I liked it. ya know, it would be sad if that really happened to somoene...bumer.. Hey...did you get my last 2 emails? Cuz when you sent me one, you made it kinda sound like you didn't get'em. But had me crackin up throughout some of my reviews! _! 1) "LiL Angel with Wings, Dreamer to Fly " is NOT apart of my poems! lol. and 2) No "I Love My Angel" did NOT come from that poem angel...but I guess it could though...i dunno..but anyways...yea, ok this is long enough...toddles!
~ Dreamer to Fly ~
darkpaladin13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Hmm, interesting idea. But they're not blood's not incest so isn't it okay? huh? Lol...I liked this, the originality alone carries it...and it's good good lyrics
Nearly There chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
It does make you think, doens't it? I especailly like the chourus and the ending bit of the song.
Well done!
Please feel free to check out my work, I'd appricate it greatly :D
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I like the first part best