Reviews for Tapestry of Friendship
bobbi-lee chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
hey,
well i must admit that i only read this poem cos it was dedicated to a Bobbi lee and since thats my name i decided to read it...
but i must say..its a very good poem, i like the structure and the feelings it describes
anyways i duno what to write but i do know im gonna read a few more of your 90 poems! good luck with your talent!
invalid id chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This is interesting, like mini-poems making one big poem. You're a good one here, one of the better ones here.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Beautiful descriptions! Love it!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Really neat work Hawke. I truly enjoyed this one. I think that it's got to be one of your better pieces. It's interesting to me how it holds both specific, personal meaning as well as a larger scale meaning. I think it's one of my favorites that you have written. I like it, I only wish I could figure out who was who from the stanzas _(). In any case, very well done. Keep writing!
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
My girlfriend read this and wanted to review but you dont accept anon reviews. I love it, well written and set out. Tt has flow and great tempo control expressing the skill you more than obviously have. She aslo wants to add a few words:
I absolutly adore it, your friends sound wonderful. It is the best poem I have read in a long time. The imagery is wonderful, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Nine Iron and his sweetheart
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
isnt that sweet! aw thats really something special ;)
Nearly There chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow! This is so good!
WELL DONE!
It's very poetic and the imagery is brilliant!
Good work!
Please feel free to have a look at my work, as your opinion would be greatly valued!
You're really good! :D
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Superb - very well written.