Reviews for Final Thoughts
StarlessRaven chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
"crimson sea of euphoria." beautiful. This was incredible and powerful, and I think you did an amazing job with it all. I wish more people on the site could write as beautifully as you.
Lyralis chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I like this Poem. Alot. I think You captured the feeling of being depressed without going over board with the way,Thanks for the reviewXD
Yuri Fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This was really good. I think a lot of the wrong people kill themselves. Generally, most of the nicest and most interesting people i meet are the most depressed.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is the most talentedly written suicide poem that ive ever suicide poems u read on this site seem to all morph into the same moaning and blood and pain but urs actually has a story explaining reason , having doubts, pondering about the unfortuanate afternath, everything is just so well though out and amazing!u obvoiusly have a talent, never stop writing!keep up d gud work!i love 'crimson sea of euphoria'.powerful! so powerful!love and admiration Gretchen45xplease review my story 'Truly madly deeply' as itd mean alot! tanx x
Merideath Bailey chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i like it...sounds so real...i like the way you write.
-becca
No1LovesLizz chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
that was intense! but it was a good poem, even though it's about such a serious subject. I've written a couple about suicide, but i can't remember them or find them. But it was a good poem, i just hope the actions are fiction... :(
Lizz
jussanothergull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Good poem, I like the theme, but I think it would be better with a steadier rythm. Anyways, good job!
memories chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I too thought i was watching her.. but mabye thats the way you wanted it. I really liked it towards the end, keep writing more x
Tk.T chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Good. I like the imagery in this poem. And the meaning behind it is abstract and thought-provoking. I like how you rhymed. Very good! You should write more poems, this one was great!
Happy writing!
Tk.T
Draugiks chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Pitiful, just pitiful.
Oh, did you mean for it to be that way?
This poem made me feel as if I was watching this person, not feeling her. It just wasn't... evil enough... don't ask... you've got the depression, do you got the self-hate? Well, not as much. Though I congradulate you on the life-like experience, it still didn't make me feel as if I were in her shoes. Just watching her.
By the way, I like your style, how you write for yourself and not just for reviews. It isn't selfish. It's art.