Reviews for Stupid People Will Believe
jovian-w2002 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
hehehe wot's a wobble shaft mate? lol. This is so funny! I swore i nearly fell off my chair and laugh to death lol.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Too funny. I can't believe I forgot to review this the first time I looked at it. It got me giggling. Maybe not.. full on laughing. But I was giggling!
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
oh...my...gosh. that was so freaking funny! this is defiantely going on my favotie stories list! keep up the great work and teriffic endings!
jackie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
hehehe i like the irony. it was really good bye bye
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
LOL Oh, man, that was funny. Loved the D.B.O. part...and it makes me wonder...because I think I would have fallen for that, and the part about the bird, and the last part, too. Haha. Yes, and very cool twist. AWESOME.
Vivid Deceit chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Funny.
It's true.
Lightness chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
oohh buddy! that was great. i loved it. very nice humor piece.
lol. DBO. that would actually kinda fun. so would being a word-makeuping dictionaryian or a sand-castle-designer.
and about wobble shafts... i would actually have believed that one. i dont know a thing about cars. looking under the hood kinda scares me... not that i have a car or a hood to look under.
Karen chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This was really funny. I was expecting something a little different but at least you have a sense of humor to go along with your warped mind. Keep up the good work.
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hahahaha! Nice ending, man! I liked "the type, so cheerful it takes everything you have not to punch him in the face", now I'm gonna use this is my daily conversation with people. *grins* Anyway, this was funny, especially the DBO... Hahahahahaha... dead funny... nah, it wasn't meant to be a pun. Or maybe it is... Anyway, great work, man! Keep writing!
It's Time For Mystery Man chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Ha! The funniest part in it was about the bird, good job.
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hah! Too true... and I love the twist at the end.
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Yeah, I guess we all have our dumbass moments.
Well written and a fun read.
metalleg chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
wow. lmao
Momentary Sins chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
haha this is great, just goes to show how what goes around does come around.
psychochick3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Amen to that. I run into a lot of stupid people (unfortunately not all of them with my car), and I find that they will believe anything and everything. Like the fact that the scar on my cheek is from a knife fight. Or that the reason I missed class was because I was a federal witness and wouldn't be back because they were moving me to a new state under a new name for protection. Or that I was really a 35 year old man who had a sex change because I was bored.
And the list goes on . . . . *grins*