Reviews for The World
sheZadey chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
aw that was nice
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hey sweetie! It still never amazes me when I read your profile that people have actually told you your work's not good and that you should... kill yourself, it's so horrible! You're a fantastic writer! I love this poem it's just so beautifully romantic!
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very sweet and romantic. I like the patterns throughout the poem, and yet you managed not to repeat anything. it was excellent. I live your work.
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I like this, and I agree with whoever said this: it /is/ different from your other poems. I especially like the parallelism of the endings of the stanzas. At first I disliked the comma there, but after reading it all, I like it, it fits.
In my poem, the eight was eight days of real classes, full days of school, and ten days in classes with him. But the last two days are final exams. It might have been more accurate to say sixteen than eight, I realized afterwards, seeing as I am in two classes with him, but I like it this way better, and...yeah.
It's very exciting to me when people actually care about my poems, I mean, wonder about them.
I'll be sure to review you more, once school is OVER. Thank you SO much for reviewing me so much.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
That's so sweet!
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow... I liked this poem... a definite contrast to your other ones...
This poem really sounds like someone's in love... I like it a lot... very descriptive, and the examples work very well with the poem. Not only that, I like how you use three different senses, and at the end of each stanza, you reinforce your "reasoning"... and say I _ nothing but you, which is filled in with the sense that you described the feeling with.
Great job!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
this reminds me of sean pauls new song ever blazing... "as the world turns and time burns..." er anyways! cool poem!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Aww what a sweet little poem
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
wow i wish i knew how this feels! but awesome job!
sry bout ur eyes but i only had time 2 post it so im sry ill try 2 fix it! i hope u liked it tho!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Oh I love this, very very sweet. I know how this feels... and it's very well described.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Aww very sweet. I like it alot. :-)