Reviews for Perforated Lines
your downfall chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
this is a beautiful piece. good job. r/r my poem please!
yourdownfall
sheZadey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i like how you've used the word micro again- but in a different context. i can so relate to that neatsheet notebook thing. it bothers me soo much when you tear out a page and it either rips or doesnt come out all even and you have that piece left. *grr* it bothers me! lol. and i get that from this poem. its great.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Abstract. The last verse, very good. And suddenly I'm not able to speak in full sentences? You seem to have a knack for the short but amazing poem, so keep that up.
Kaxanthedragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Good, but still not getting the picture
-Red
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Amazing the way you can fit so much meaning in to so few lines. You are a really great writer.
This is really great. The idea is very original and very interesting. Once again, nice use of free verse.
I got a lot out of this poem. For me it is the willingness to remember that we would rather forget and put behind us. Something, no matter how horrible, should never be forgotten.
Great poem. I enjoyed reading .
Arrivederci!
-Terra Tigra-
lisaslife chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hey, its short and simple, to the point, but then again, the point is sort of left up to the reader. Very good.
Covered-Flame chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is so short, yet strangely, I see it as complex... I view at simply not wanting to change the past, even if given an chance. You are definitely included in the thank you I wrote.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
thats really good! ive been seeing your pen name everywhere when i review other ppls work now so i figured bout time i check out your stuff! glad i did. this was nice, short, to the point, thoguhtfull.. amazing ;)
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
So many meaning. I love it!
keep writing-
till-iburnout
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Amazing piece...I think I fell in love with this poem too. Interpreting this, well it could be so much, memories of someone...your life, appreciation for all that you have, taking the good and bad, leaving it all in the notebook for reference, for learning...
loulavellena chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
seems kind of artistic to me...
as in something you would think of for visual art...
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
know what you mean in your summary...
I'd put this in Life, since I interpret it as 'I'm not going to regret any choices I'm making,' or more literally, in the very personal meaning: I don't want to write anything that will shame me later, anything disposable. It all (hopefully) matters...Or a thousand other possible meanings.
Lovely presentation/metaphor, in any case.