Reviews for Love Me, Love Me Not
Kairos K chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
First off, I have never in all of my reading ever come across some thing as original as this. I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading as much as I did and hope to read more of it.

I don't wish to come across as too bold or pushy or as if I know more than I do but I would like to say that, I don't usually see this much passion in writing. But for all I know you could only be doing this because you are forced to and really have no wish to even write even a sentence.

But I just wanted to say that I appreciate your writings.

~Kairos K. P.S. please tell me if I have been to forward or bold. I don't mean to offend any one at all. Have a good day.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Interesting story...I like the spell twist at the end...OH, and I love the name Gremlin Dark...Awesome job.
Alter Egomania chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
A good start. I have one piece of advice however:

"I can honestly say that that was a request I’d never heard before."

This should be replaced with something a bit more snappy, I feel.

Additionally, the references to Grim being of excessively gloomy disposition don't really seem to jibe with his utterly moralistic standing. Is he some sort of cheerless saint? Can't he be tempted at least a little?

I suppose some of those questions will be resolved as you add chapters.
Kelenariel Khelekkir chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I have read many cliffhangers, but few have actually caused physical feeling when I read them. This was one of those rare ones. I think my heart may have skipped a beat when I read Michael's last line.

I really like the tone of this. It's practical and kind of sardonic, which makes it funny. It's also realistic and original. This isn't the kind of story that can fit snugly into the mold of a stereotype and stay there for all its existence. It's witty and keeps the reader hooked. Grim is definitely an interesting character that I want to read more about.

Update soon, please! Stories as good as this one are hard to find!

-Kel Khelekkir
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
interesting... great, no flaws! perrfect... hey, could you do me a favour & review one of my stories? i think you'll like "the fate of the stones" by me. DEFINITLY on my favoutites!
Mystical River chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Okay, I just noted how incredibly stupid my review was, heres what I really think: This is a great story so far and original, keep it up, can't wait to see what's next.
Treyl chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Very good. Seriously. Unless you don't add more to it. Then you are evil and the piece sucks. :p
Mystical-River chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I didn't notice any flaw (not that I'm great at spotting them...) or anything that I didn't like about this so far, I really, really, really, enjoy it. All I can say is...what will happen next?
Rachel M. T chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
wow! your story is very capturing! I really want to read more! I hope there's much more your planning to add!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I liked that. The first person POV was a nice touch; it brought your character to life.
Infamous Writer chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Hello:
This was really good, Willum. I'm impressed by your writing... it's very interesting. I thought this was just a unique story with an interesting plot, characters. Very good piece.
AllSmiles chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
My my my. Why on earth IS Michael setting himself up for a lifetime of forced happiness?
As you might have already guessed, you have my interest in the very tips of your fingers. Would be most appreciative of an update, that I would.
Milou1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
wow! That was really really good. And i mean it! Do you plan on writing a sequel? Cause I plan on reading it!lol
End Of The Innocence chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
For the sake of all that is holy and just in this world, keep writing! If you do not continue this story you shall be punished severely. If this is the point at which you intended to end the story, it's just bad form.
Excellent start.