Reviews for Fierce Love
Nana chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I love the story! Especially the twisted first ending, its nice to not always have a happy ending.
Akikku Ryudo chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
I've read this so many times and gotten so many nosebleeds! I like how the first ending isn't a happy ending.
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very interesting beginning, I can't wait to see where the story takes us next... :-D
Nathaniel Foster chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
well well you have a hidden talent my friend, of course im on a sugar high right now so alot of things are great. but you did good. I do need to mention that there are a few errors and such, but im sure you have gotten comments about them.

signed The one and only Tim Curry, lol just kidding N.F.
spankingfemfatale chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
Very glad you rewrote the ending of this story, I hate seeing characters die, and I'd have hated to see Adrien left in such hands! That said, the other ending wasn't bad, and was in fact rather touching with its finality in death, but I do so like a happy ending :P Great fic hun!
Spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh nice! I love a good kidnap enslavement fic *giggle!*
Ash chapter 13 . 9/21/2007
I can't believe you killed him...he was my favorite...very well written story though.
Volurin chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
On second thought...I didn't like it. XD. Too boring for me. Sorry to be so rude but hey, writers need the truth and that's what I'm doing. Sorry!
Volurin chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Tee hee hee. Oh dear Lord. This is one of "those" yaoi's. The one-male-is-more-dominating-then-the-other type of yaoi. Oh what a wonderful timing this is when I'm super tired, reading this story. I was laughing when he started to spank Adrien; so damn funny! I wasn't sure whether to class that as bondage or not...but...since Adrien didn't exactly enjoy I guess not. He needs to use a belt! A belt I say!

Not bad so far, I'll continue reading. I just had to say this because I am rather amused by this story at the moment. XD
Midnights Scream chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
I'm sorry, but that ending really could've warned me one of the main characters was going to die *sniffle*
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
yep.I've read it, but I shall continue to read it 'cause I still think I haven't read all of it.:)
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
I've read this story before, but I don't think I read the whole thing and I'm refreshing my memory!
wilko4523 chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
aw poor adrien, he got spanked lol

wilko

p.s. i love clockwork orange to its so gd bt kinda wierd lol milk parlours and all that jazz, you know it was banned for ages before it was made legal again
wilko4523 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
yay, finally some gd sex lol. but adrian really has to wake up ans smell the sex and get into it basically lol
wilko4523 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
hah that was gd, but kail needs to return now...i miss him lol