Reviews for Poetry
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
A good description of poetry... the first stanza was most noteworthy
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*smiles* that is beautiful. the last stanza in particular captures something elusive that compells me to continue writing. wonderful.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Well now I couldn't just find your profile and only review one of your many works, one when there's so many others to review that'd be rude now lol! Okay I feel kind of silly for asking this but who is Christine Redman-Waldeyer *hangs head in shame* I mean you don't say in your summary who it is, is it a person close to you or a famous poet/writer, not that it's a problem or anything just I'm a rewli nosey person lol! Hmm... "not one of my best pieces" really! Well I think it's a spectacular poem... whoah that must mean you're other poems are like super spectacular then! You have kinda hypnotic style of writing that just captivates the reader, *shivers* the sign of a truly gifted poet _
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
WOAH!
IT'S SHORT!
*cough* _;; yes well it isn't your best but well... your best is very hard to match. i really like the first stanza, good job
Karasu
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Yes, it is not one of your better pieces, but it is better than some.;)
Sorry, you know what I mean. I like the pitter patter and splatter. I don't know if mature is the right word.
Good. Not the best. But good. ;0)
- Jennacharm
The Illiterate Poet chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Someone put in a review on one of my poetry peices that you had the same type of writing style as me, O.o that was ages ago I must admit, but my comp crashed and I have been busy with that and school work, but I think your poetry is quite good.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I like this...the words, just words, pitter patter upon my mind...just seems to keep haunting me but in a good way. Very good description of the birth of a poem!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Intresting. I like the first stanza, very descriptive. Admitedly, since I've read at least 80 poems since I've met you, I've grown to love your longer, deeper poetry. This, as most of your poems are, is beautiful. I hope Christine likes it. _
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
omg its short! i think imma pass out! LOL! jks jks... nice dedication.
featherlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Pretty. I like the imagery in the first stanza, and the word "heartwinds." Great ending. :)