Reviews for An Excuse to Live
karmakaze chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow...you're 13? This is really beautiful. I love rain so much!
Blissfully Unaware chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Isn't the best? ISN'T THE BEST? This is the best of yours that you've written. Okay, so I've only read two, but this is really beautiful and powerfully written. I too love the rain, and I like the analogies you used. To sum it all up, I love this.
destinee ariarti chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I like the fact that you said 'an excuse to live' instead of 'a reason to live'. i dont know, i just like that.
kacie
Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I like this poem. It's really nice and I can totally imagine you in the rain. Good Job!
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Fellow Rain Angel: Amen.
AllThatMatters chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow, we just get this image of someone and the rain just pouring all over everything and its just so clear and beautiful. We feel what you're feeling in this poem. Our favorite line was 'I don't mind the blood that a thorn has freed' because we never thought of bleeding that way before.. Anyway, please reveiw us back. Thanks.
PS Y do fools fall in love?
AlahanTao chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I thought it was pretty good. I enjoy seeing a different take on love-angst. Too many people write the same old boring love-angst poems, but this one is different. By the way, the A/N at the end kinda ruins the mood.
Tanize chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
loved it.
it creates a vivid image of her(his...? i'm presuming it's a girl, for some reason. xp) feelings and surroundings. :3
gotta read another one of your poems. ;)
keep up the good work. (: