Reviews for From the Inside Out
First Lady chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
The imagery is so intense and powerful... it's like a nightmare, but still so beautiful... good work!
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh, wow! I adore this. I love how the words are put together in ways they wouldn't be, normally...the first stanza sounds so positive and negative at the same time. And all the imagery is just amazing. Lovely piece.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Lovely.
bread-thief chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
emotion is a strong thing and you use it beautifully. you are a great writer.
Ruby Woo chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
You're wonderful. This is incredible.
like a lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
wow... reading your poetry is like entering a whole new delicious world of pretty words and dream-like images. but that may be just me. this poem made me think of images i can't even describe. i guess i can sum it all up in, HOLYMOLEYITISGORGEOUS! but you probably get enough of that lol...
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I love it. Excellent writing, fantastic. Very well written, great job.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I think I'll just sit here and scream and love this. Awesome way of structuring this...absolutely perfect for the poem. *rants, raves, praises.* :)!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
...
wow
*speechless*
that was good
btw...how did you manage to get italics?
Mime chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
AMAZING. This is sheer excellence. Every word shines with it's own meaning, and when put together, they weave something so painful, it's...just...indescribable. Awe-inspiring work here, girl!
Rob Roy '03 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
THIS is what language is all about. The sheer beauty of the written word in the hands of one with such complete mastery of it that angels would weep to read such poetry, and the Goddess Eris would cease to cause discord, if only for a while, to find such beauty in words...
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This has to be the most awesome piece I have read... ever. Man, you have one of the most awesome styles or poetry ever. It is beautiful, superbly written, and simply a masterpiece of the poetic nature. I love it.
write on!
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed you in a while, I'm just overrun with schoolwork (and I never put school first, so that's saying something).
Anyway, this was pretty good. The second stanza seemed a little inconsistent and out of place with the rest of the poem, but seperately, each stanza was excellent. "Bloodbird," now that's poetry.
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow! This is a masterpiece, truly. This is so deep, beautiful, and painful - emotionally powerful, and stunning to read. I love the format as well! Amazing work!
CoolBeans18s
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Very deep here...I just love the change of pace here...especially in the free-verse. You do have a way with words and they all blend into an interesting image throughout your write. _