Reviews for Romeo & Juliet Revisited
clique chapter 23 . 8/23/2006
gah! i love this chapter! i hope to see one posted soon!
victim of reality88 chapter 23 . 8/22/2006
i love reading stories by fellow aussies on here. Anyways i read this a while back and i dont remember if i reviewed back then, if i didnt im sorry, i definitely should have. i love this story. the characters have progressed so much since the beginning, and it seems so realistic. Anyways, Please UPDATE SOON!
Marija.90 chapter 23 . 8/18/2006
I've come across this story many times and every time, I ignored it. I just read the title and thought 'God, not another Romeo and Juliet story'. But the other day I read the summary and realized it had nothing to do with Romeo and Juliet. I've been so ignorant and judgmental, that had I not given this story a chance, I would have missed out on reading a great story.

Once I started reading I could not stop, the story is funny, sad, and at times frustrating. I can't wait for chapter 24! I'm addicted. LOL

-Marija.
Changedmypenname chapter 23 . 8/18/2006
just want to let you know that I'm reading this and your other story Savannah and I love them both and i just wanted you to feel.. encouraged and write more soon. P *encourages*

p.s I'm not a reviewing type of person, so dont laugh at me.
LACS89 chapter 23 . 8/16/2006
oh man i was eating while reading this and i got really grossed out when you described the bathroom that i stopped eating. love it
mikamika chapter 23 . 8/14/2006
dude did you REALLY have to add that part about the hair and the cape...my nan knits for God's sake!

ARGH! I'll never see knitting the same way ever EVER again!

jesus christ - everytime I read this story I'm half happy and half grossed out...well at least it isn't lacking in the description department...ugh/good update :)
lilacsfothekill chapter 23 . 8/14/2006
omg I love this story yay for update!
fazzingaway chapter 23 . 8/14/2006
i really really loved that chapter! i read it the other day and i couldn't get it out of my mind afterwards. i can't wait for your next chapter!
chic rebel chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
attraction! yeah, i cant wait until the next chapter!
MCM315 chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
Loved it! That room sounded really gross. I hope they don't get sick.

Ah, the old back spasm problem. I've gotten them and they hurt like hell. It was great how Bryony eased his pain, though. Finally, things are moving a little with Quinn realizing he's attracted to Bry. Good for him, but it's not gonna be easy.

I'm loving the road trip. Keep up the good work and I'm so glad you're writing again! Please update soon!
loserville here i come chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
u know, this chapter, Quinn was very horny and its cute to see that he had feelings for her, even though its lust... its still a feeling! lol... update soon again!
arienette chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
that was absolutely amazing. I like where this is going, and I cannot wait until you update again! btw what's a singlet? I'm from California and I was reading Splintered Tears, and you kept saying that. lol sorry just curious!
mimi chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
kudos for updating really fast..i'm proud of you... but i hope that doesn't mean u'll dissapear now...lol, so sad that he was turned on... but so funny! lol, he wants her! so great! now if she jsut wants him, it'll be great and they can FINALLY have sex...lol.
Ebony chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
ah very good. lol it was predictable, but was so great actually hearing that quin wanted bry. woot. cant wait for more
Marie chapter 23 . 8/13/2006
Great chapter I cant't wait for more!
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »