Reviews for Romeo & Juliet Revisited
eggy chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
dude, what happened?
Dancing.Elephants chapter 24 . 9/5/2008
oh. my god.

i am terribly upsett. i just read this all in one go and tyhen i get to the bit where they are finally getting together ish AND YOU LEAVE IT!

ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE!

please come back and finish your story. the characters are so real and i love the fact that you actually made them do realy terrible things it makes them so much more rough and human.

please come back [
a beginner chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
congrates, ur an amazing writer... honest
nikkem15 chapter 24 . 8/5/2008
Um. Did you die?
Fayre Meira chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
hey there,

i know you haven't updated this story in like two years now, but i want you to know that this is a gem. its smooth - i love the plot, the dialogue, the profanities, its all perfect. its something that i would find myself reading in a summer book. so please, if you ever find yourself free of time, continue this wonderful story. you have a gazillion fans out here waiting for the next chapter.
xclarissamariex chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
This is definitely a cute story. The witty remarks and comebacks that you give them is amusing to say the least. Your doing a great job with this and i'll be waiting patiently for your update. :o)

~~xclarissamariex
notwithoutyou chapter 24 . 6/23/2008
I absolutely adore this story to bits.

The chemistry between Bryony and Quinn is amazing!

Australia is pretty much the best country ever.

You should update soon.

It'd be a waste not to finish this story :)
Avidreader222 chapter 24 . 5/30/2008
Omgsh, I just finished this in two days, and I love it! Have you seriously not updated for TWO YEARS, though? That's crazy, and you should really get the next chapters up, I want to know what happens so bad!(I'm starting to wonder if you have cancer like Mark...which I really hope and pray that you don't!) Oh, and I really like Bryony. I know some people didn't, but she is my favorite character...even though the whole act she's been putting on is just that; an act. Idk, it seemed real, but I guess acting comes naturally when you've been doing it for so long. Haha, and I totally love how they are slowly starting to learn more about eachother and Quinn is turned on by her, it's hilarious! You need to update this though; by the way, how many chapters is this going to be? Well, thanks for reading my review, but I just thought maybe it would remind you of your fans that don't have a life, and would cause you to update...maybe, maybe not! Oh well! It was worth a try! kaykay, I'm done,

~Avidreader2

P.S. Oh yeah, one thing that I was just going to comment on that could be changed/(in my opinion)improved would be how much they cuss. It probably can't be changed 'cus they are teens, but just wanted to comment on that! (I'm still going to read, anyways!(:) Okay, thanks!
laurakyna chapter 24 . 5/3/2008
what? no no no! you can't stop now! i beg you! finish the damn story before i get on a plane from england to wherever the hell you are, hunt you down and rip you to peices! finish! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please! please!
laurakyna chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
really good. -what was on the flyers?

i really like Bryony; she's funny and the pranks are good, (but maybe a little OTT).
rushed88 chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
are you ever going to finish this? you really should!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 24 . 3/29/2008
I've just read your whole story I love it I love Quinn and Bryong I hope they are together soon please update soon
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 24 . 2/3/2008
this is a fantastic story! i'm excited to read more :)
boredshitless chapter 24 . 1/24/2008
hey, great story, you're a great writer

yay, they're finally getting together,well at least getting somewhere, you must update soon, im not a very patient person)
keera chapter 24 . 12/5/2007
i think this story is really great! hope you can update soon...

the suspense is killing me...
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »