Reviews for Tainted Toy
laerai chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This was fantastic. It reminds me a bit of a narrative I wrote, "His Favourite Toy"... I almost want to put that to a poem because of this... it was an excellent metaphor. Great rhyming. Well done. I hope it wasn't based on a personal experience.
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
... once again i love your wording, check out some more of my stuff, I'm gonna keep looking at yours. ~*Keep writing*~
Aryante chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
oh! That's so sad! You write so beautifully! i'm jealous of that. Oh... Can I keep you?
constipated-cow chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
umm, my dear Romeo, although i love you (not in that way for all those reviwers that don't know me personally) THAT POEM REALLY SCARES ME! o.O (me raising my eyebrow)
MorbidMan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Well... that's a good poem. Nice job. I'll read more of your stuff later I think. Could you review some of my stuff? (I hate begging for reviews, but I gotta do what I gotta do) Found this by looking through the reviews of RSS's poem about sanity and stuff. Nice job.
inactiveaccountz chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very nice (wow, I really need to get out the thesarus)...but seriously, I liked it...I'm putting it on my faves.
rogue mystique chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
is this about you? if yes then you poor soul, stay strong... this poem was cleverly done and i love it, thanks for the reviews, i know blood sense is a bit disjointed but hey, im disjointed! :) glad you like em! i love yours!
Scarlett Rose Assassin chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This happened to a good friend of mine, except for she's still in denial. I like this one especially, it's good!
~SRA
Rane-ab chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Ooh, I quite like this poem. Lovely writing. I particularly like the first and the last part. Nice imagery in the last one.
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 5/19/2004