Reviews for Vocal Luminescence
Citanya chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This is the best of yours I have read so far. The way you use the colours is lovely, and the way how song and time become symbols for something larger.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Beautifully rendered and evocative.
You have style.
Well Done
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
Gone to favourites.
I'd appreciate you thoughts on some of my work. I think you might like: Sunrise, Covet, Fairytale; well any in which you're interested. Those are some I particularly like. See what you think )
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Very good I like.
loyal reviewer-
till-iburnout
alycia divine chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I love your style, it's so free and without boundary. Beautiful.
sheZadey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
aah now i get it- lol. I had to read this a couple times to understand what the poem was about. its very complex and deep for its length. i like how you've divided things. it makes them stronger. usually length weakens things- so short and strong is waay better. : o)
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I love this! It creates a certain tough-but-melancholy mood, sort of like film noir (but in color ~_).
booforever chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
It's ambiguous, but still has meaning.
I love the shift and the word choice. From the harsh words (burnt and chalked) you went to gentle (sparkle and shine). It shows you're actually thinking about what you write.
Well done.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is just beautiful...What a beautiful picture it paints but more than that, it gives such a power to the "you" in the poem...could be very romantic, although I'm not sure if you meant it in that way.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
very very very interesting.
Turquoise Draka chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
ooh I can just see it
you paint a great picture with so few words. THat is a skill I haven't aquired yet. I like the idea of the stars-check out my poem
"starlight glints"
thanx for reviewing mine:)
~Draka
Kaxanthedragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Interesting, but I find this one a bit confusing though...
-Red
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
It's a bit abstract, but quite beautiful...I like.