Reviews for Charcoal Pollution
Alex-Blake chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Your lines strike me unlike anyones on this site, you are the first person I have read who has any talent. Normally I am complete bastard and contributor to nasty comments-as many people can tell you- but I honestly its hard to find something wrong with your work.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
A perfect interpretation of what this feels like. I know from experience.
Very Well Done.
Keep Writing!
F.C
theonewho chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
you are so great.
*sigh*
i love the briefness of this poem although it's brief it describes so much.
*grin*
Sterces chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Short but sweet! I dig it dude! P Really though, excellent work! That was wonderful and I enjoyed reading it.
Sterces
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This is very metophoric in my opinion. Only because of the title. i really like this. It's very creatively written. Well done.
Jake
lisaslife chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
:)I really like this. It makes since in so many ways, no matter how you look at it.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I love your work, I can't find any that I don't like and if I've read them, I can't remember. You're a wonderful poet, who I'm honored likes some of my stuff.
write thing chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
it is very good. can i just say hello to a fellow englander, there seem to be no others. :-)
sheZadey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
i like it. its to the point and very true of cities like NY.
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very short but it's deep. Great job, Keep writing!
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Short, yet powerful and to the point. I am deeply into art, and I can truly sympthasize! Its a beautiful piece.
CoolBeans18s
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I love it :D...mhm I don't know what else to say I realy suck at giving reviews but I love your writing you're definatly in the top 5 best at fictionpress :D keep writing you're really talented. Oh and thanks for the reviews.
Amanad chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I like it, in fact I like it so much I wrote a response poem. Smear Art. I hope you like. Lincolnshire, huh. You got the accent?
schatz chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
What you say in this poem is blunt and to the point. Perhaps a bit too blunt. The goal of writing poetry is to show and not tell and to me, perhaps just me, there is too much of telling and not of showing. I like the imagery that each short stanza represents however. Good Job.
namei chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
very short and concise and very impactfuL? deep? are those the right words? anyways..i didnt understand untiL i read the reviews _ i can reLate because i am a bit of a perfectionist..and actuaLLy..i onLy Like the Last three Lines because the first two are a bit unappeaLing..i think it is the 'under naiLs' that gets me..everyone knows that dirt under naiLs is yucky
-na