Reviews for Wounded
Demosthenes-C chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
lol, i loved the last stanza. This poem is so true, and unfortunately im going through the heartbreak part now, not quite to the kicking part. I loved the poem, it was wonderful. the last stanza..if not taken for a metaphor was jus hilarious:) i loved the whole thing, and trust me, its not bad.
Destiny's Canvas chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Whoo hoo you kick him to the curve and leave a print in his...well you get the idea. It is nice to see someone refuse to go through pain at someone elses lesure. I admire this poem very much. Great poem. I love it.
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I got the last line don't worry lol. I really liked this. The read can see how bad it must have felt and how angry it made you. It's good at the end how you describe the fact that you will get over it and not give end. You'll keep fighting until the end. Awesome job.
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
You go girl! Another out standing poem
keep up the good work. Question WHAT'S SECRET?
FOUR THUMBS UP
TTFN
poem critic
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
hey- great poem. really liked it a lot. awesome job!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
aw...this poem isn't that bad at all...in fact, i think it's pretty good...i must say one thing though: i really didn't understand the rhyme scheme though...i know poems don't have to all rhyme but i just sort of got confused...other than that thumb up for miss felicia spencer...thanks for sharing and please keep writing!
p.s. i look forward to reading some more of your work...also you should start posting some other genres as well!
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I must say, the last line is strange but however I did enjoy this. You're very talented and I expect to read more from you. PEACE
Leo chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I got the metaphor i think it was awesome teared up a lil I know how it all feels and it was so dep and you are so awesome I love this And it just makes me wanna hug you lol U got mad skills buddy never stop writing you always have a fan in me!