Reviews for Simply Fooled
white-clouds chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is good. We get fooled by all sorts of emotions.
Lara;)
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Want a short review? Like it.
There.
Rachel.
elmo stole my socks chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
hey, lovin the haiikuness. and i have to agree with what ur emotions not being definite. anyway, i liked it
Galactic Crystal chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Emotions are like that...They make ya think something...then...They turn against ya...
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
See you are good, *points to # of reviews* people like your Haiku. If you still think it's bad, then just keep practicing, cause remember the old saying that almost every child hates to hear: Practice makes perfect!
lol, anyway...thank you for your multi-reviews on Left Behind.
keep writing-
Amanda
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
wow...awesome.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Awesome haiku! I really like it. : )
*lime-girl*
Franken chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Hey, thanks for all the very kind reviews and all, :D I just finished reading your bio and must say that I agree with you, Evanescence is great! So many of my friends like to make fun of them so it's nice to find someone else who likes em too! and Whaddya mean that your not very good at Haiku? I thought this was spectacular actually, I liked how you were able to portray your message, it really sounded good. Keep writing Haiku! (and other poetry of course!)

Unfourtunately for me, I'm not able to review peoples poems as often as I would like to (pretty much never), as you may have read in my bio, there is this bug on my computer that makes it so pretty much everytime I go to FictionPress, someone Hijacks it and implants stuff up on the desktop. My dad therefore won't let me do it anymore. (but that's why I do it when he's gone!). Anyways, Spectacular poems!

-Frank-
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Your last line had six beats and the second line had eight, if you need to know how many beats are in a word you could check a dictionary. Very good overall, one of the few haikus that seems genuine.
Nymph
marsgurl69 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
sorry, im too lazy to sign in :)
But, good job i really like this poem. I have a question. Where do you get all your inspiration?
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
*claps* good job jake...now write more poems! continued conversation from the weird muses of my poems-
Dude- You mean I like you...and you like me...and you didn't tell me! And now I'm going out with Othergirl?
Dudette- *sigh* I guess so...BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU LIKED ME TOO!
Dude- Well, what the h** am I supposed to do now, huh? Break up with Othergirl?
Germanchick- Uh...duh...
Dudette- Where did YOU come from?
Germanchick- don't worry...ignore me...I am a figment of your imagination...FIGMENT! Of your imagination...
Dude- Can't I just have Othergirl AND Dudette?
Germanchick/Dudette- NO!
Hehe...pardon my corniness and odd taste of drama...TTFN- Tah tah for now!- Yes! Tigger rocks! booya! Cya school! *.* Huggles!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Hey-
Very good random haiku. It has a cool meaning. Sometimes people can be fooled by the craziest things.
irish lover chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
this is okay.i can't do haiku s either.
not good at the whole "format"thing.
your irish lover
NeDeN-CaNdY chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I really like this one, so true _
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
(sorry too lazy to sign in) nice poem. very true. i like it.