Reviews for I miss you
Stale Pop Tart chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I'm sorry about your dad. The poem was beautiful. You're a great poet. :o)
Destiny's Canvas chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I haven't lost anyone close to me. But I know I would probably feel the same way. It's good you look at the good times you had and don't dwell on the fact that he his gone. After all you will reunite again. Great poem
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I know your dad would be proud of you.
and I miss him too.
this is a beautiful poem and I'm sure he would treasure it as I shall treasure it as well as you. I have been bless
keep up the good work
love mom
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Aw. This reminds me of when my grandpa died. Just watching how it got to my mom. I'm sry to hear about your dad. It's hard to lose people you love and that your close too. Awesome way to express yourself.
Leo chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
That was so swet , pure beautiful i loved it so so so good!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
this is very inspiring and it almost made my cry a river b/c for the for the longest i've pushed both parents aside b/c i thought they were being overprotective but now i see that they have rigid rules b/c they care and i should take the time to appreciate and honor them...thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. if someone leaves a blatant review, then just ignore them!
Toria Kentaro chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
that was so touching, he would be really proud of you. I know that I haven't lost my dad, but I could do soon, we were told that he could only have a couple more years. It kills to just think about it, and well you know...
MistrissD chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
aww honey, this is so sad and beautiful, its such a wonderful dedication, my heart goes out to your loss, Im sure he is proud of you, and Im sure he watches you everyday, he will never leave your heart. Blessed be my dear