Reviews for Awoken
this.is.one chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Oh wow. so powerful and perfect. i know i feel that way sometimes and i'm glad i'm not the only one
The great disappointment chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I used to feel like this all the time until I broke out of that "mold".
slayer of evil 17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
No one can ever force you to be something you are not. the true you will always shine through in the end. do not let others dictate who you are, instead dictate to them who you're are going to be. great poetry, i really enjoyed it.
Kittioto chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Interesting. And as one of your reviewers mentioned... mysterious. I like the concept, I like the mysterious factor, but I feel obligated to point out that I THINK you made a couple of errors in the beginning of the poem... "
From they've what told me to be" - Not sure if this is misworded or not. It sounds a little off, but it is ACCEPTABLE. I just wasn't sure if that's what you meant instead of "From what they've told me to be". ~Shrugs~ And then the only other problem spot I saw was "What the say" - 6th line down. I assume this is supposed to be "What they say" and is just a typographical error...
And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, and the poem is wonderful, you just mentioned that you like constructive critisism in your bio. Thought I'd take a shot at it. _;; Kind of anal about english; sorry.
Great poem, though!
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
this is very mysterious
-Tamie
penumbral chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Very well-written poem, I liked the formatting and the "Is it right To begin to fight. The longing to be perfect." lines (I'm from thewritersblock on Yahoo! btw). Keep up the good work!
jalisco-psyche
Aryon O Huine Child chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Beautiful poem! And thanks for reviewing my poem! I appreciate it a lot.
~ Aryon O Huine Child